X

Founders Masamune difference?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Founders Masamune difference?

can someone help me understand how the same weapon of the same level can have such a massive difference in damage??

I don`t see them as the same level: Pressure Cutter is 1 start level 10/10 and Founder's Blazing Masamune is 2 star level 20/20.

Leveling up increases stats, but so does evolving (getting to the next star). Masamune also has an extra +14% crit chance, fire damage and +10% damage than Pressure Cutter.

It's very difficult to compare weapons of different levels and different stars. The "compare" button/screen is doing a poor job at this. What we need is a way to simulate different levels of those weapons i.e. make both weapons 2 stars level 20/20. I've feedbacked such a change last month (or 2 months ago?).

Comment

it is not about the pressure cutter its about the 2 picture's from the masamune where one have 600+ dmg and the other 1600+

Comment

Got a ninja selected as your hero for the higher damage shot and not a ninja for the lower damage one?
        Other than that no idea, I assume you took both screenshots from your account? Otherwise FORT stats could be a factor etc.

Comment

These picture's come from google, im still new so pardon me if im saying dumb ****. but i met a player who said his masamune had 1700 dps level 20. yesterday i unlocked the scemetic and it is saying it will do 300 dps from the scemetic at i think lvl 13 so i was a bit schocked. since server is down i cannot log in and craft to see if there is something different wich i really really hope

Comment

Ah well you can't compare the same weapon across different players due to the modifiers applied by the heroes, support, FORT stats etc.
            Basically you could get your weapon to similar numbers by levelling it and your heroes up, slot the right support and tactical heroes and have similar FORT stats. The basic swords are identical in this case as the perk rolls on the founders weapons are the same ice. no RNG rolls on founders weapons.
            Last edited by Doombringer101; 10-12-2017, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Doombringer101 gave you the right answer. The stats you're seeing are with all of the modifiers from the hero viewing it. So the guy with the stronger sword has a better support set up in his skills, squads, research and heroes than the other does.

Comment

Same weapon can have different stats based on player fort stats I.e. 400 vs 800 offense makes a difference.

Comment

thanks everyone i kinda get the jist of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Doombringer101 View Post
                    Ah well you can't compare the same weapon across different players due to the modifiers applied by the heroes, support, FORT stats etc.
                    Basically you could get your weapon to similar numbers by levelling it and your heroes up, slot the right support and tactical heroes and have similar FORT stats. The basic swords are identical in this case as the perk rolls on the founders weapons are the same ice. no RNG rolls on founders weapons.
                    For clarity's sake of future people wondering the same thing a small point of order to correct the above post a bit.

No RNG on the non-dismantleable weapons, there are RNG rolls on founders weapons. A Founders Wasp can have whatever rolls and compared to the normal Wasp it simply costs 1 less Gizmo to make, but a weapon like Founder's Revolt is non-dismantleable and has set rolls same goes for anything else that is permanent, but again the Founder's prefix can have RNG rolls.

Founder's Revolt
                    Founder's Deconstructor
                    Founder's Blazing Masamune
                    Founder's Drumroll
                    Founder's Quickshot
                    Founder's Nocturno
                    are the exceptions anything else with the Founder's prefix is subject to RNG and just saves on a single Rotating Gizmo on construction.
                    The Hydra and the Makeshift Rocket Launcher are also set on their perks.

Comment

Working...
                    X