X

Save the world update fail and missing points and founders perks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save the world update fail and missing points and founders perks

Missing perk, research, skill points, missing backpack size.

"Thanks" to the latest update, I am missing all of the above including 400 points on each perk (fortitude etc)

The amount of points I get to upgrade (skills i already had) does not resemble anything close to the amount of points I had invested, nor does it come close to bringing it back to the levels I had.

Further more, I am a founder and even my founder perks( such as extra backpack slots) are gone too.

Either you guys and girls fix this or I want a full refund of every cent I spend on this game.

I was fine with the fact that you focused mainly on battle royale, but this is not how you should treat loyal and paying fans and founders.

Do not give me the simple "sorry not sorry" reply (included below)

I am sorry to hear that you don't like newest update for Save the World.

I appreciate that your interest in Fortnite and that you are a Founder, unfortunately I am not able to reverse any changes. If you don't like new changes, please leave a feedback, here you have instruction on how to do it:

Same here. Very sad indeed!! I was up to 140 back pack slots and as of today I'am back to 70?? Really hope this is a mistake. I had 110 upgrade points saved now I have 65. :(

Comment

My back pack was 172 and now back to 60. If its like that Im after all I spent and worked on it Im done. I just feel cheated. And if I did keep playing when will be the next time you just take my stuff? Not right.
      edit to add. I also am a founder. My wife is too. We have spent a lot to play and build up to where we are. I to would like it paid back to me since you took what I paid for.
      Last edited by JokerGW; 11-14-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• cycl10ps commented
        Editing a comment
        Please just look around, you will have a LOT of skill points, research points and all types of xp. Just look at all the options for a good 10-15 minutes. I ended up with more backpack space and stormshield storage and a higher homebase rating.

• Atomic Flare commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here. I used to have just 150 and it used to get filled up all the time. Now I have 180 and it rarely gets filled up.

Originally posted by BeardoNL View Post
      Missing perk, research, skill points, missing backpack size.

"Thanks" to the latest update, I am missing all of the above including 400 points on each perk (fortitude etc)

The amount of points I get to upgrade (skills i already had) does not resemble anything close to the amount of points I had invested, nor does it come close to bringing it back to the levels I had.

Further more, I am a founder and even my founder perks( such as extra backpack slots) are gone too.

Either you guys and girls fix this or I want a full refund of every cent I spend on this game.

I was fine with the fact that you focused mainly on battle royale, but this is not how you should treat loyal and paying fans and founders.

Do not give me the simple "sorry not sorry" reply (included below)

I am sorry to hear that you don't like newest update for Save the World.

I appreciate that your interest in Fortnite and that you are a Founder, unfortunately I am not able to reverse any changes. If you don't like new changes, please leave a feedback, here you have instruction on how to do it:
      You have to go into the menu (Research) and re-slot your F.O.R.T. stats. You also have to do into your Upgrade tab and put points into your gear and your tools. Pre-patch, I had a backpack of 220 and a Storage of 60 or 70. Post-patch, I have a backpack of 250 and storage of 160. Pre-Patch my PL was 98. After pointing out my stats, my PL is now 100. It takes a while to straighten everything out, and I had to reset my stats once, but everything is still there. You just have to look.

Comment

• BeardoNL commented
        Editing a comment
        "You just have to look"
        Sigh. That is exactly what I did and like I explained in my original post I AM MISSING A LOT OF POINTS!
        I am not going to upgrade a thing or even play before this is fixed.
        I get that you all fall for the "you get back more than you had" but in my position this is as far from the truth as it could get.
        And seeing the posts from other people I am not the only one that doesn't fall for not except the "compensation".
        My request is simple, give me the levels I had. Give me the points I had saved up. Reinstate my founders perks.

You "guys and gals" can parrot the patch notes all you want, that does not change the fact that I lost my founders perks and all the progression I worked for.
        I got back less skill points than I had saved up, and I have to rebuy the skills I had once again with less skill points than I had saved up, and already spend on the skills.
        And if you don't have this problem consider yourself lucky.

Fix.
        Or full refund.
        It is that simply.

• FMPat commented
        Editing a comment
        Follow the steps and you will be in much better shape today then you where yesterday. The new update gives you much more then you had. I still have tons of survivor xp to go thru after this update. I was at like 600k, but after this update I am up to 2M. That will go by fast. Maybe get 2 levels out of it, but hey I am not complaining none the less. Got 30 extra back pack spaces now. Had 210 jumped to 240. Got lots of extra Stormshield storage. Was at 60 now it is like 160, Don't see any wrong done here. Only lots of extra goodies. You need to spend some time upgrading your backpack and other stuff, but it is all still there, but better. If you made a mistake upgrading your skills send Epic a message and they will reset your account, so you can upgrade what you need.

Took me all of 2 minutes to go through the options and points that need to be applied to bring things back the way they were. My backpack is at 240 slots once the points are put back into to under the upgrades tab.

Comment

• DesertEcho commented
        Editing a comment
        Not when you don't have an upgrade tab anymore

• jrdiiorio commented
        Editing a comment
        Your talking about something entirely different. This thread was about the update and people that were too quick to complain on the forum rather then looking through their tabs and reinvesting their points. Your issue by the sounds of is the glitch with new players. Get your facts straight before you comment on a 6week old thread.

Ok I found out how to get things back. I just needed to look around a bit. Sorry I blew up. :)

Comment

• valiantheart2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I daresay i understand where you were coming from lol. This update is HUGE and changes a lot of things so people are bound to over look something.

Guys and gals please... You are too trigger happy with your keyboard, under the Research section you can apply upgrades to both your storm shield storage and/or your backpack in the 2nd page, we now have more control on how to add more space on them and upgrade whenever we want.

Before going all toxic, please do check the Research section properly! :)

I was PL 69, with the new system I am PL 75, my backpack is upgraded with more than 20 slots more compared with the old skill tree method, same with the SSD storage.

Comment

Yeah cool story, I was 80 now I am 67.
        AND MISSING MY FOUNDERS PERKS.
        So yeah, thanks for your "advice" to check properly.
        I actually did. That's why I am "toxic".
        This is like bringing your car to the shop with a turbo and getting it back without the turbo.

Comment

• Dan_J commented
          Editing a comment
          Not saying you shouldn't be bothered, but I had 165 skill points saved up and I had 80 as of the update. From what I am seeing though those points seem to go a lot further. Pre-update I was at 150 backpack/40 storage. Post-update I had 80 backpack/0 storage. I was able to go up to 140 backpack/40 storage using only 6 points. Previously backpack/storage slots cost 2, 3, or 4 points per 5 slots, I got 100 slots today for 6 points. I bought the ultimate pack and I think they gave those of us who bought it additional points to use to get back our backpack/storage slots. It would be VERY helpful though if they would release info on how they arrived at the amount of points they gave us post-update. Hope you get it worked out.

Originally posted by BeardoNL View Post
        Yeah cool story, I was 80 now I am 67.
        AND MISSING MY FOUNDERS PERKS.
        So yeah, thanks for your "advice" to check properly.
        I actually did. That's why I am "toxic".
        This is like bringing your car to the shop with a turbo and getting it back without the turbo.

Then you have not checked properly.

As I was PL 81 before the update, and I'm now 86 almost 87.

So recheck your stuff before you rage and make yourself look like an idiot

Comment

• nsnook00 commented
          Editing a comment
          Too late for that.

Ahh I get it his stuff IS all higher than before BUT he doesn’t have the extra slots and stuff like before so he should have like 300-350 backpack slots

yea that kinda blows

Comment

At least I THINK that’s what he’s saying I didn’t do any math before the update came out so I don’t know if I’m missing founders perks

Comment

The thing is not liking is if you had maxed out the old reasearch skill tree then they need to give you enough research points to max out the new research skill page. Research points aren’t something you can grind out. I’ve been sitting on maxed collected research points for months and months.

Comment

same problem

Comment

pre update lvl121 200 backpack,now lvl123 230 backpack,just look twice before you rage.

Comment

Running the numbers I can see that I have all my Founder perks compared to a starting account (my friend's account). I gained about 30 backpack slots compared with before (and can have more than my other non-Founder friend of +2 PL to me) so I am positive the Founder bonuses are still active.

Comment

Working...
                  X