Thanks EPIC, for the AS* occurs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks EPIC, for the AS* occurs.

Thanks EPIC, for the as* occurs.
    All of Rette's Ultimate or Limited Edition have supported the game with a lot of money and are not allowed in creative mode because they did not want to buy a Battle Pass yet.
    Thanks you just needed more than 1 year to finish Canny Valley's Story.Then we'll see each other again at the end of Twine Peaks for the 3rd year?
    Battle Royale has saved the game but those who are in it since the beginning will be kicked.
    Thanks EPIC that you always end up looking for me.
    Login day 489.
    Translated by Google
    Login Day 489
    Last edited by Eisspiel; 12-06-2018, 11:31 AM.

It's just a creative mode for Dress up Royale. nothing to be concerned about. If it was a map creator or editor for STW that we had to buy a Costume Pass for, I would be upset.
    Fortnite: Heroes try to Save the World, not play Dress Up Royale.

Comment

I only paid €($) 250 for the game, and now and then I also have a football tournament on the field and now I'm not allowed into a mode, although I've had the biggest pack since times games.I feel a bit fooled.

Google translater

Comment

It's tied to BR, not StW. Buy some vbucks and get yourself the battlepass.

Or just wait 2 weeks when everyone will have access to it

Comment

The mode is for Fortnite.
          And why should I buy the Bettle Pass if I do not play a BR?
          But on the Creativ mode I should do without because I have already put a lot of money in saving the world.
          Are the savior worth nothing to the world player?
          Should the savior keep the world players shut up and not voice their anger?
          Because you forget them again and again.
          I supported Epic at Fortnite very early than most BR players and now am I to be punished for that?
          Without the savior the world players would not have a BR at Fortnite and without BR there would be no Fortnite.
          But you should not exclude one side just because you do not want to play the other one.
          Anyone who only spends $ 10 on the Battle Pass is allowed to play with, but who does not spend $ 250 because he does not play a BR?
          Googel Translated

Comment

I get it, but having watched my son play in creative, I will say it’s not worth fretting over in my opinion. It’s basically just a build your own version of playground mode. If you don’t like BR you aren’t going to like creative.

https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/Bhale187%20

https://v2.fortnitedb.com/en/profile/Bhale187

Comment

Actually, a lot of people have asked for creative because their SSD is limited on space or already filled up. Simply building with no limitations is fun for some. Either to create massive structures and pixel art or to work out trap designs and many other reasons. I would imagine it would be very useful to new players more than experienced ones. The biggest thing to me is that it is NOT a new mode, but is portrayed as one. It's part of BR.

Plus, I agree totally with the OP. We paid for early access, and they get early access??? Is it going to be available across the board in 2 weeks? I haven't seen this. Seems ridiculous to solicit money for access to something that is definitely going to be free in 2 weeks. Or maybe that's just their new business model. It's gonna be free soon...oops it's not free yet, but you can still buy it...still not free, but here's some incentive to purchase anyway. I get it development takes time, but to deny founders access to something this simple is just rude.

Comment

Yeah this game is BS I'm thinking about just going to another game they spend more time on PVP and PVE
                ==========================================
                Dem stats tho: 0_o
                PRESTON.GARVEY
                https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/Preston.Garvey
                ==========================================

Comment

Working...
                X