X

Neon Llamas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neon Llamas?

Today there is a Neon Llama in the daily store. This is the llama from the Into the Storm event from last year (before i played).
    Im happy they brought it back. I need that heavy base and the neon sniper would be cool.
    But literally WTF EPIC??? An event llama for 500 vbucks a pop???
    To get all the items from the event out of these, we would have to spend like 10,000-20,000 vbucks.
    Is this just temporary to help people get heavy base for the frostnite event or is this going to be the only way to get these items from here on out?

Click image for larger version

Name:	wtf-epic.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	182.4 KB
ID:	981067
    Attached Files

Last edited by disorderozzy; 03-19-2019, 06:20 AM.

Comment

The neon sniper, and I'm pretty sure the rocket launcher as well, were in the store originally, not in the neon llamas. I don't expect you'll be able to get them from these llamas now either.

Comment

I could only afford 2 and got them for Heavy Base Kyle and TEDD Shot Jess and upgraded them to Legendary.
        But I have to agree. These Llamass are very expensive for what they offer.

Comment

Just a gues but they’re probably losing money with the new X-ray llamas and this is there way of bringing back some revenue. Put a llama in the store from another event so people will buy them all looking for that neon sniper
          https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/Gebularnew%20

Comment

I only need the krypton sword. Got everything else from the Birthday event. If I could be guaranteed that on my first llama, I would do it. To buy one just to see what's next llama, that won't happen. I already gambled for the mythic leads before X-ray. No more llama buying from me.
            https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/leprechaun31783

https://v2.fortnitedb.com/en/profile/leprechaun31783

Comment

• GEBULARnew commented
              Editing a comment
              I gambled on these neons and can confirm it was not worth it. I feel duped but it was my choice so what the h e l l Lol

@disorderozzy and @Leprechaun31783 How do you feel ripped off or like you gambled? Llamas are X-Ray llamas now so you know exactly what you are getting before you buy them. If you buy 2500 vbucks and buy all 5 llamas expecting to get one specific item from the event when there are about 20 with epics and legendaries then you are just dense. I got what I wanted from the Llamas. I was only missing the Neon Sniper Rifle and T.E.D.D. Shot Jess and I got both of those in my first two llamas as those were the only ones I was missing. I had legendary and epic on everything else already. I also missed this event but I got everything except those two items and since those were the two I was missing those were the items that were in my first two Llamas. Llamas are no longer gamble loot boxes. You know exactly what you will be getting. You also have no reason to complain because there is a 90% chance or higher per llama that you will get something you are missing from your inventory or collection books that is related to that specific llama. Sorry if the only thing you wanted was the Neon Sniper because you missed out on the event, the Obliterator, and the birthday llamas but that isn't epics fault. It is going to give you an equal chance of getting what ever you are missing from your collection book legendary and epic and with so many items from that event the chance the Neon Sniper or the Krypton Sword were going to show up were slim. I find it hard to believe that Leprechaun is only missing one item and wasn't able to get it out of 5 Llamas because I was able to complete my entire neon collection with my first two llamas with no gambling involved. I knew exactly what I was getting. If you still feel that cheated for some reason then send a message to epic explaining the situation under the missed out on event items form.

Comment

• Leprechaun31783 commented
              Editing a comment
              I was referring to pre-X-ray. All the super people llamas I got with nothing good in them trying to get those mythic leads. I just finished all mythic pretty recently and I already have at least 6 to go in the collection book as extras. Once I popped out my last one needed I ended up getting 3 mythic in 1 llama right before the X-rays came out.

When I said no more llama buying from me, it's because I have everything I can get for now and won't be buying llamas for duplicates. Just got my last neon weapon I was missing so now I technically have 4 weapons left to collect from past events. Bobcat, hacksaw, rocket hammer, and some spear I can't remember. No reason for me to get any llamas besides the single legendary survivor to finish my squads. After that I just need to grind xp to max out.
              Last edited by Leprechaun31783; 02-15-2019, 09:02 AM.

• KhaoTong commented
              Editing a comment
              Typing in bold sounds like you're shouting similar to all-caps.

The Neon Llamas come with no information about if they are on the regular roster or just a one off, people who have been waiting for a chance to get some of the cyber event heroes and weapons are therefore likely to buy these llamas and if the first one does not contain what they want they will gamble on what will be in the subsequent llamas all in the hope of getting some specific items, this takes us back to the gambling scenario again.

Hope that clears it up for you.

• Pailzor commented
              Editing a comment
              Please edit the bold out of your text; it's against forum guidelines. Also, it's simply distracting and difficult to read properly.

So llamas no duplication item is active? Just got my last neon I needed.

https://youtu.be/4djwTjhXxEE
            https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/leprechaun31783

https://v2.fortnitedb.com/en/profile/leprechaun31783

Comment

All the llamas seem too heavily weighted toward melee weapons. I'm literally never using a melee weapon.

Comment

I got all the Neon stuff last year, so I won't have to buy these....but "if" these are in the Neon Llamas, I recommend the Tedd-Shot Jess, Noble Launcher, Mercury LMG, and Neon Sniper. Every thing else is kinda Meh (got tested, recycled or slotted).
                ==========================================
                SexyDexxy PL131
                https://v2.fortnitedb.com/en/profile/SexyDexxy
                https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/SexyDexxy
                ==========================================
                “Go steal your momma's credit cards and stop ruining STW for the rest of us!” -sly gumbi

Comment

• Pailzor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The scythe makes lightsaber sounds, so that one's the best. xP

• LonesomeSoul commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The scythe with harvester sarah is beautiful. Been rocking with that setup since they were first introduced.

Originally posted by Shane Maclean View Post
                @disorderozzy and @Leprechaun31783 How do you feel ripped off or like you gambled? Llamas are X-Ray llamas now so you know exactly what you are getting before you buy them. If you buy 2500 vbucks and buy all 5 llamas expecting to get one specific item from the event when there are about 20 with epics and legendaries then you are just dense. I got what I wanted from the Llamas. I was only missing the Neon Sniper Rifle and T.E.D.D. Shot Jess and I got both of those in my first two llamas as those were the only ones I was missing. I had legendary and epic on everything else already. I also missed this event but I got everything except those two items and since those were the two I was missing those were the items that were in my first two Llamas. Llamas are no longer gamble loot boxes. You know exactly what you will be getting. You also have no reason to complain because there is a 90% chance or higher per llama that you will get something you are missing from your inventory or collection books that is related to that specific llama. Sorry if the only thing you wanted was the Neon Sniper because you missed out on the event, the Obliterator, and the birthday llamas but that isn't epics fault. It is going to give you an equal chance of getting what ever you are missing from your collection book legendary and epic and with so many items from that event the chance the Neon Sniper or the Krypton Sword were going to show up were slim. I find it hard to believe that Leprechaun is only missing one item and wasn't able to get it out of 5 Llamas because I was able to complete my entire neon collection with my first two llamas with no gambling involved. I knew exactly what I was getting. If you still feel that cheated for some reason then send a message to epic explaining the situation under the missed out on event items form.
                LOL! like I said it was my choice. I said I feel duped not ripped off. You have to buy the first one in order to see what’s in the next and that’s what I did until they were gone. No need to yell buddy I made my choice and I’m fine with it. It’s just a design that urges you see what’s in the next one. Would have never done it with a regular llama but I was willing to try in this situation because I don’t have any neon schematics.. Calm down :)
                https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/Gebularnew%20

Comment

Working...
                X