Remapping made worse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic Remapping made worse

Remapping made worse

So I log in this morning to see if abilities have been fixed. To my surprise action had been taken. Both of my abilities were removed from the game. Right next to my turret gadget graphic sits 2 empty holes. In the hopes this was a visual rendering error I hit my RB hoping to watch a grenade fly fast and far bringing its usual glowing blue devestation only to find it was not a glitch. I simply had no abilities. I guess this is a fix of sorts, I can’t say the ability is in the wrong spot if there is simply no ability at all. I’m trying pretty hard to be a good sport about this but we are bordering on the rediculous at this point. Gonna try a console restart, but it’s not looking good for the home team...

• replied
    Originally posted by Jorgsacul View Post
    So I log in this morning to see if abilities have been fixed. To my surprise action had been taken. Both of my abilities were removed from the game. Right next to my turret gadget graphic sits 2 empty holes. In the hopes this was a visual rendering error I hit my RB hoping to watch a grenade fly fast and far bringing its usual glowing blue devestation only to find it was not a glitch. I simply had no abilities. I guess this is a fix of sorts, I can’t say the ability is in the wrong spot if there is simply no ability at all. I’m trying pretty hard to be a good sport about this but we are bordering on the rediculous at this point. Gonna try a console restart, but it’s not looking good for the home team...
    my abilities buttons got switched backwards,making it harder to play,wish they would of left it alone

Leave a comment:

• replied
    All this on top of the patch being delayed in the first place because they found some issue at the last minute.
    And I'm hearing that this weeks Frostnite is messed up too

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I’d bet money 3 week minimum for a fix probably 1 month+ realistically. Was the same for adrenaline rush not reviving downed teammates. Probably said that before. The patch dropped yesterday and all the BR bugs are already fixed as usual. Typical Epic. I’m really on my last bit of patience with them at this point. They don’t even understand what they have with STW it they’d put some time and effort into fixing it and adding more end game content for the large player base stuck at end game. Been playing since month one and there’s just really nothing to do anymore.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I had one game yesterday where I joined someone else's SSD and the only ability I had was turrets. My three slots were blank, yet double checked the keyboard settings and it appeared to still be mapped/binded. The next game it was fine again. So I think it is buggy. (After the patch, I too had to manually remap my ability slots to what I was used to.)
    Last edited by SexyDexxy; 02-15-2019, 11:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Update. Reslotting the hero fixed the issue, but sadly buttons are still mapped incorrectly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X