X

How do I change chat to or from global chat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I change chat to or from global chat

I'm not seeing this issue at all so I thought I'd post it here I know it's kinda noobish but I just started really playing save the world on pc and I've tried pressing TAB to switch channels and it's not working at all I can't even get to global chat what do I do

Global Chat has been disabled for the past 6 months.

Working as intended.

Nothing to see here, folks.
    Make Fortnite (Not BR) Great Again.

Comment

Yup, still waiting for at least an apology for not getting the founders chat channel I paid for.
      "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon, no matter how well you play the bird is going to $**t on the board and strut around like it won."

Comment

Originally posted by KhaoTong View Post
        Yup, still waiting for at least an apology for not getting the founders chat channel I paid for.
        I would anticipate a very very long wait. If they considered it an issue they would at least mention it, but they are hoping if they ignore it then we will ignore it. And we will, we will also ignore investing any more money into this game. I still play because I have what I need, but will I pay for anything further, nah. Would I encourage others to make an investment in playing this game, nah. Would I love to teach them how to fix this...maybe.

Comment

Working...
        X