X

what is wrong with badminded gamers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is wrong with badminded gamers

rite i'm helping my good friend to leveled up when we got into this mission. this ps4 gamer Pinguingamer2008 started breakdown what we work so hard to do.
    so how do we report things like this in the game.
    Players like this should get BAN.
    So why was this guy being badmind all thought the mission - Clipped by gasdem
    Last edited by Gasdem; 01-04-2018, 04:05 PM.

It´s almost the same like high level ppl who join your mission. Run towards your base which still need to be finished ,start the activity (without upgrading or building anything) and then with problems hold one small spawn area ,when you need to cover rest of map. I wish that leader of mission is only one who can start these or he must allow it like in storm shield.

Comment

There is this known thing how to do a cheesy atlas mission by failing and repairing it in the first run (high levels know it usually).
      Sabotaging people or leechers can be reported through feedback button. I also block those people so I dont get bothered by them again and that helped, besides progressing in the game to canny.

Comment

thanks for the feedback peeps 10/10

Comment

I've just had a similar experience. Deliver the bomb in Plankton, and a player named ZARAT0S_ starts building to block the bomb when we get near the end - as this doesn't deter us and we continue through their BS they resort to destroying all the fortifications around the launcher and continue to do this throughout the whole fight causing us to lose.

Sadly that's probably me done with the PvE in this game now. The game can't easily be played solo because there's no scaling for team size and playing in a group leads to running into griefers like this

Comment

I ran into same issues it's getting ridiculous and it's frustrating when we pay money to be apart of this game and myself and many included had 2 friend codes so that is us bringing business to a company who can clearly solve this issue it makes myself and many people not want to play..players who grieve should get an automatic ban regardless of pay to play status fix the issue EPIC

Comment

Working...
            X