X

looking for like minded (Mature) people - Save the world PVE - PS4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for like minded (Mature) people - Save the world PVE - PS4

Hey looking for like-minded (Mature) people playing save the world PVE. I am online almost every evening 8pm+ GMT

I’m Halfway through plankerton campaign atm and sitting at level 26.(i know i should be higher but i did unlock stuff i didn’t need)

I might need help with mainly storm shield tasks; it is taking me too long to farm and build a functional base on my own. for stonewood i did all alone as i had no help, took me ages to gather enough materials for traps, weapons and walls, took few days to set a working base and learning from mistakes and improve.
    i would say i am a 8/10 in building good bases, death tunnels and traps compared to the elite builders out there.

happy to help anyone in return build, defend or just provide raw materials.

Works great when players have great comms work together completing side missions or help someone complete their objective while still doing the main mission.

Things i need the most:
    "nuts and bolts" - most traps use this and I’m always running out when building SH bases.
    "rusty mechanical parts" - found on Stonewood from mainly vehicles, used in level 1 traps
    "simple mechanical parts" - found on plankerton from mainly vehicles, used in level 2 traps
    "rough mineral powder" - found on Stonewood from mainly rocks, used in level 1 floor/ceiling launchers
    "Simple mineral powder" - found on plankerton from mainly rocks, used in level 2 floor/ceiling launchers
    Metal - for walls and upgrading metal walls for SH missions

TIP(you might know this already)
    I have level 1 & 2 traps: works ok for current level (i am midway on plankerton) and farming strategy. Try not upgrade stuff to level 3 weapons & traps just yet if you are similar level to me in the game because some of the level 3 resources are in Canny Valley or on rare high level missions you unlock if you are near the end of plankerton campaigns. An alternative to farming those rare resource is to trade with high level players who would happily share those for some precious nuts&bolts. Be careful of trolls !!

Thanks in advance for reading all my cr*p

Ping me on ps messages if/when interested.

S3ANY79
Working...
X