Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been out for a while now, is co-op officially dead?

Collapse
X

Been out for a while now, is co-op officially dead?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Been out for a while now, is co-op officially dead?

Last I checked, Canny+ had zero updates, and everything was going into the arena mode. Such a pity too, the campaign was a really promising; I actually laughed out loud at several of the dialogues. My only solace is thinking of all the suckers who spent hundreds on the loot crates for co-op, and then the mode was abandoned after just a few months. I'm wondering if Epic (Tencent, really) has officially cancelled the campaign, or still stringing it along.

Still stringing it along, very very minor bug fixes, no real updates apart from seasonal. No contact with devs for a very very long time. It’s quite upsetting and disappointing. I’m still playing and really enjoying it but it’s the lack of communication that hurts

Comment

I think they shifted the content development focus from the campaign to the event rotation. Which probably isn't a terrible idea because this is content that once made can be recycled and expanded on for years to come. While the campaign is more of a one and done deal...

I personally don't expect Canny to be finished until the end of 2018, certainly wouldn't mind being wrong about that but updates to the campaign have been glacially slow for as long as I can remember.

Comment

Working...
      X