X

Xbox One Chasers of the Storm - PVE FireTeam - LFG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox One Chasers of the Storm - PVE FireTeam - LFG

Looking for mature players to play with in the EST timezone mostly late evenings and weekends. I main Mega base but enjoy some of the other classes. The idea is we build a cohesive party of Xbox players who are on regular and gel well. Currently in Plankerton but I am willing to help anyone lower power also. Would be good to find some people who know how to build a proper defence and can work as a team ;)

Gamertag = hyperreall

I been playing for about 10 days, I am 22 power and am slowing getting my head round things. There's usually two of us all weekend hyperreall [22] and hypereall [18]

Not looking to be carried!

Also I do play Battle Royale only have one win under my belt but I usually place top10 or so

Power 32 and am heading for canney valley soon I hope

Comment

Sent you a message on Xbox!
      Gt: pT MooseOh

Quick, the storm is coming and we are a fortnight away!

-pT MooseOh

Comment

Originally posted by MooseOh View Post
        Sent you a message on Xbox!
        Gt: pT MooseOh
        I'll be on all weekend I have a couple of nights a week where I don't play late or long tonight is one ;)

Comment

Hey all, what's the time window you play in most Evenings? - Anubianprime

Comment

• hyperreall commented
            Editing a comment
            varies with work but usually 7-11est weeknights and then whenever at weekends. Currently power 40 on the last couple of pages of Plankerton

varies with work but usually 7-11est weeknights and then whenever at weekends. Currently power 40 on the last couple of pages of Plankerton

Comment

Working...
          X