Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• middle aged gamers union

Hello all,

So just in brief I just wanted to offer to play with anyone who wanted to play the game who was mature, and interested in working together.

I'm 32 y/o and work a full-time job with extra hours, but I've managed to get to Power 31 so far and have a few friends from power 30s-10s and trying to help them, and progress myself.

Note: this isn't me saying young people are immature. It's just me saying, if anyone who's similar to me working a full-time job, and middle aged gamer looking to shoot the ****, work together, and play the game with other middle aged gamers contact me with a mail.

I think we all like playing games with people who we can relate to. However, if you feel that you're interested in playing games with middle-aged gamers then go ahead and message me.

What platform are you on?

Comment

• Bell Crannel commented
      Editing a comment
      PS4 I guess I shoulda said that lol.

PS4 here as well. Running Plankerton 23+ and can only play at night and some weekends. I usually play 8pm to about midnight EST if that fits your time.
    Last edited by Pyro117; 08-15-2017, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Hi bell, same situation here. 41 and have a family would be great to try and get regular people to play with. I have just hit plankton. I tried to pm you, but couldnt. PS4 name is ianheath.
      Last edited by Peelage; 08-15-2017, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Man, if people in the 30s are taking over the middle age tag, where does that leave us that are in the 40s!

Comment

• Littles813 commented
          Editing a comment
          lmao that's what I was thinking!
          47 y o

Maybe you could call it Middle Aged Gamers Association. #MAGA has a ring to it... ;)

(just a joke, don't hit me!)

Comment

My psn is the same as forum name. Only level 23 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nupren View Post
            Man, if people in the 30s are taking over the middle age tag, where does that leave us that are in the 40s!
            Ha, I know right? Forty-two here, and now I feel like an aged mummy playing on Xbox. I was middle-aged ten years ago? Oh man, the best years of my life, squandered! Ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Nupren View Post
              Agreed. This year I'll be hitting 50 :(
              And anyone that gets smart with me will get hit with a virtual cane or walker. lol
              I hit the CTRL key, but I'm still not in control !

Comment

• LostWolf725 commented
                Editing a comment
                50 for middle aged is way more ambitious that my 30 though ;D

I still prefer good ol fashioned PC for me. But dayum I feel old.

Comment

I would be down to play with some more mature people, but am on PC. I can't get any my other buddies to get into it, as they feel the game is too RNG.

Discord: Vidrak#7474
                Last edited by Vidrak; 08-17-2017, 05:52 PM.

Comment

so that makes me an old fart at 58 then ;)

Comment

You should create a discord and call it the Adulting with Videogames.

Comment

I am so down for that Discord idea, Nadira lol! Another old fart here, 38 and going to hit level 39 soon. I play on PC and power is uhm, something. 20ish? Feel free to add me ^^

Comment

I'm down for this.

I used to run with the Dads of Destiny crowd, playing with folks who understand sometimes I have to set down a controller to deal with kids or have my character jump randomly around because the baby on the lap decided they wanted the controller is awesome. **Though I usually try to play once the kids are down for the nights

Old people unite! Together we can get these husks off our lawn!

EDIT: Oh, my PSN is my Forum Name too.

Comment

Working...
                        X