Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fusion Gaming is Now Recruiting New Members!

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	bans.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	71269F_N_G

Fusion Gaming

ABOUT FUSION GAMING

The Fusion Gaming Community was founded in 2008. Fusion was created as a fun, laid back gaming environment to give gamers of any game a place to call home and be able to help expand the community to others around the world. The community strives off of member activity and the more that members are involved the more the community grows. So we don't just stick to one game, rather try to have as many games as possible associated with the community.

OUR MISSION STATEMENT

The Mission of Fusion Gaming is to provide the upmost gaming experience possible. And to maintain the most fun, fair, exciting, and close clan camaraderie on the Web. We strive for good clean fun, and unite in our Mission in perfecting on-line gaming. There Are No dues, profiling, cheating, or hacking. We are here to play and win!

CLAN REQUIREMENTS

Fusion Gaming is currently recruiting new members for Fortnite. There is NO minimum requirements to join Fusion Gaming to play. We do have rules outside of fortnite for our clan members. You must be willing to download TeamSpeak 3 and have a microphone or be getting one soon to play with us. Fusion Gaming is not just a fortnite clan. we play a wide range of games from Battlefield1,PUBG, Call of Duty, World of Tanks, Counter Strike Games and Many More. If you feel you can be a committed clan member and be active with the clan then feel free to visit our website and apply to become a member of Fusion Gaming. Want to get to know the clan before you join? feel free to join our TeamSpeak 3 server any time and play with the members that are currently active gaming. we look forward to seeing you in game and possibly in TeamSpeak 3.

feel free to stop into our teamspeak server any time and an admin will be with you as soon as possible

Comment

currently playing and streaming
      https://www.twitch.tv/official08fusion

Comment

we are still here and looking for active players

Comment

we are still here and looking for active players

Comment

looking for up to 3 players to play with now power level of 50+

Comment

How many members do you have that play STW? Also, I have a low tolerance for pre-puberty kids (and their screechy voices) on TS3 that never shut up, so I am looking for clan that has mature and respectful members (I am 49) that are willing to help each other out on maps and SSDs. Oh also, I have zero tolerance for all the "wanna trade?" spamming.
              ==========================================
              SexyDexxy PL92
              https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/SexyDexxy
              ==========================================

Comment

Heeeeeeere ????

Comment

Originally posted by SexyDexxy View Post
                  How many members do you have that play STW? Also, I have a low tolerance for pre-puberty kids (and their screechy voices) on TS3 that never shut up, so I am looking for clan that has mature and respectful members (I am 49) that are willing to help each other out on maps and SSDs. Oh also, I have zero tolerance for all the "wanna trade?" spamming.
                  we are min 25+ i myself have a child. alot of our members are new fathers or have multiple kids. as of right now there is a group of 10-15 guys that play STW not all clan members but good group that i enjoy playing with daily

Comment

Im PL 42 mostly because im lazy and never finished plankerton or evolved my survivors but im trying to get back into the game now.

Comment

are you guys all around the same time zone, like 5-10pm est? is when i mostly get on to play. looking for a group of people that are on around my time zone, and im the same as sexydexxy, i would like to play with older players age wise.

Comment

Originally posted by SmiteGhosty View Post
                        are you guys all around the same time zone, like 5-10pm est? is when i mostly get on to play. looking for a group of people that are on around my time zone, and im the same as sexydexxy, i would like to play with older players age wise.
                        yes we are. even the guys that are not in the clan that i play with get online from 5pm est all the way up to 5am est.

Comment

bumping thread

Comment

we are looking for so more activate and fun players that would like to game with us daily

Comment

we are looking for so more activate and fun players that would like to game with us daily

Comment

Working...
                              X