Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LF other YT'ers for colabs, recording and/or streaming. EU/ENG lvl 23 playing on PC.

Collapse
X

LF other YT'ers for colabs, recording and/or streaming. EU/ENG lvl 23 playing on PC.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF other YT'ers for colabs, recording and/or streaming. EU/ENG lvl 23 playing on PC.

Hey. I have a very small youtube channel, and looking for others to do some colabs with, both for recording and/or streaming. Twitch streaming is also welcome. I do both at once sometimes with Restream.io, or atleast have done a couple times so far. My channel are very small still, as I had to have a break during summer due to renovations in my apartment and other real life stuff. Started as an Escape From Tarkov channel, but doing mostly Fortnite atm. I am pretty flexible when it comes to time, so timezones aren't that big of a deal for me personally. Most of my friends aren't playing Fortnite ( hard to believe, right?) , so it tends to be mostly solo or pickup groups. But from experience I find that playing with others that are also recording/streaming makes it much more interesting and easy to work with them. Although I have recorded quite a few videos with a couple friends that are not doing any recording, but are people I play with regularly, so not saying that having a channel or doing streaming is a must to be good teammate ;) But the cooperation and talking and banter between players are a good thing, rather than complete strangers that aren't even responding in chat :) I use Discord for voice communication, and have a gaming related Discord channel, we are not a huge community, with 10-15 active plus some not so active people in the channel, with a mix of players playing everything from Minecraft to Tarkov and Warframe, plus whatever comes up as interesting. Dedicated voice and chat channels for different games and recording are added as necessary. Feel free to swing by and have a chat if you want: https://discord.gg/GaFBVSE . I am not linking my YT channel here, as I feel this isnt the place for self promotion, but come by Discord or send me a pm if interested :) Btw, I am Norwegian myself, but have no problem speaking english :) US players also welcome as I have no problem streaming/recording wen its night here ;)

Quasimiyao (Quasi for short)
    Last edited by Quasimiyao; 10-12-2017, 09:50 AM.

I would just like to add that anyone playing Fortnite are welcome to join my Discord and team up. Dont have to be recording or streaming to join :) And I wont be recording/streaming when playing with someone that dont want to be recorded of course :) But I wouldnt mind having a team or two, or more, that dont mind if I do record/stream when doing Horde Bash and other stuff that pretty much requires more than one :) There's also people playing other games that are part of our small community on Discord, several that I have played with for a couple years and more now. Like EFT, Ark, Warframe and several others. I'm adding voice channels as needed for whatever game people want to play :) So feel free to stop by and say hi if you are looking for people to play Fortnite and other games with. And even tho many of us are from Norway, chat usually is in english, since there are a people from most parts of the world now, and most active time are usually late evening and night Norwegian time, so matching well with US timezones aswell. You're all welcome there, only thing I expect from people are the ability to act like a decent person and not be an *** ;)

Quasi

Comment

Working...
    X