X

Need friends to play games with , i'm lonely and anxious by myself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need friends to play games with , i'm lonely and anxious by myself

NEED FRIENDS , IM PL 73, NEED HELP WITH MISSIONS ETC.
    I wanna make some friends, who will care about me as a person & game with me. Someone who is he genuine, caring & kind & has a great personality who won't just ignore me, make me feel like I don't exist or that I'm better off dead. Cause I deal with depression, anxiety, a lot of mental problems and like I'm just a weird awkward shy worried anxious person who always feels like me being alive bothers everyone around me so sorry if I feel that way around you . Just want people who can accept and understand this. Play with me everyday or so rather than pretend to care and just ditch me and stuff like I'm sensitive and well yeah anyways I have no friends . No one likes or wants to know me . Not even my own family so I'm trying to use gaming as an outlet from all this life and to get out of my own negative thoughts etc so yeah if you read this and still wanna know me then maybe we can give each other a chance to talk and play & build a friendship/

Need friends to play fortnite with cause well I get anxious & stressed out playing it alone therefore I stop playing. I have no friends or anyone to play with so would be nice to relax play some BR or save the world &chat and progress and have fun for once, plus im trash at games so sorry if im not worth your time.

Not good at explaining this rn as I've kept it hidden for years but I am just tired and wanna put it all out there and express it to see if I can find the right people who will accept and not mind all this and who will be there and worry for me and **** cause no one really even cares how I am . What I'm doing or how alone I am and just i get annoyed cause I'm needy and care about people so wanna be around them.

Anyways this is a vent . It's stupid I just wanna meet someone who's not like everyone in my life . Who will stay and be there cause they want to . Not just me.

• replied
    i can help, if still needed but as of writing this im at 116 so invite if help is still needed

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you can add me as well. i am kinda antisocial when it comes to online play. been playing offline games all my life but my gf got me turned on to this game earlier this year. my epic id is Durbable. i am in twine but still haven't done the canny story line they added.

Leave a comment:

• commented on 's reply
    whats ur psn

• commented on 's reply
    whats ur psn

• replied
    I’m also on ps4 and struggle with depression and anxiety as well, feel free to add me, don’t know if I’ll be able to play everyday, I’m also trying to get through canny so if your not there yet I won’t be able to play much until the new year

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My psn and epic I'd are the same. Feel free to add me my friend got this not too long ago and I've been power leveling him so he can help me out in Twine. Wouldn't mind having a third person on the team.
    Last edited by sub0_2; 12-16-2018, 01:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I see it in your tags at the bottom, which are easily overlooked: you might want to mention higher up in your text that you play on PS4, as that may help you find people better. Personally, I'm more open to adding XBox players, since I can see if friends are online with just the XBox friendslist, rather than having to be load up Fortnite first to be able to check.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X