X

An interesting trade proposition!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic An interesting trade proposition!!

An interesting trade proposition!!

In short, I'm looking for someone who has a ton of teammate xp boosts that I can trade off with. Trading Xp boost back and forth with each other esentually converting them into regular xp boosts.

For those unclear with this, the teammate xp boost can be used on someone in your game or lobby and gives them a big boost of xp while still giving you a little as well. You don't need to stay in the same game to get the bonus xp, once you give it to the other person they have got it for good. Im looking to give all of my xp boosts to someone who also has the same amount of xp boosts to give to me. We can trade off one at a time and the boost tab keeps track of the number of your bonus xp so we can make sure were posting each other. Basically this well be like were converting our teammate xp boosts into regular boosts. I currently have 117 Teammate xp boosts and I'm open to trading with anyone who has at least 20 or more. Please message me on here on or XBOX 1. Please have a mic so we can talk this through and make sure were both clear on this.

Xbox GT: "HOLO THE WOLFx"

• replied
    Hello.

I'll try my luck here. I'm also looking for someone to trade xp boosts. I have 80 of them. If someone is interested, ping me. My in game nick is SwatKatz6.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am open to doing it as soon as possible! I still have well over 100 and I will be on tomorrow almost all day. Please message me if you see me on.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have a massive amount of boosts and I'm willing to trade and can also use the mic / speak. I'll check how much when I get home. Unfortunately I am also just about to travel for the holidays so we'd either need to do it in about 24 hours or when I get back in January.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is anyone else willing to trade?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd be up for it after work on Saturday. I have at least 100 boosts to trade. Gamer tag is APOPHIS1989.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I understand if your not willing to talk to strangers but currently I would only be looking to trade with people who can talk, just so we can make it easier to say "me, then you, then me, then you" back and forth. Sorry

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have like 40 or so that I'd be willing to trade with you through this process. I do have a mic but I'm not as comfortable talking to strangers, but I do clearly understand what you are proposing. If you'd like to do this with me, my IGN is Dawnstride just like here on the forums! Or you can message me on the forums if you'd like!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X