X

Tier 6 Ore / Crystal - Spectrolite Ore / Moonglow Crystal [PC/PS4]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tier 6 Ore / Crystal - Spectrolite Ore / Moonglow Crystal [PC/PS4]

Edit: Successfully traded for Spectrolite Ore and Rainbow Crystal already, however wouldn't mind any extra of either since a friend is looking for them as well. Offering 20 sunbeam/brightcore for one piece.

Looking for any Tier 6 Ore or Crystal, or known as Spectrolite Ore and Rainbow Crystal. If you got any, i'm willing to trade 50 Sunbeam crystal + 50 Brightcore ore for just one piece of either of them. Add me in-game if interested: Аhmad

Note: A in the username is russian letter A so if you can't copy the username please reply and we can arrange :)
    Last edited by Аhmad; 04-29-2018, 03:35 PM.

I think you had the wrong game bud, there is no tier 6 materials.
    There's a husk at my door

-----Day 1 Founder-----

Comment

• Аhmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Didn't expect any less especially from a troll trade-hating guy like you. Might wanna do a little research on this game you love Clint, the ol wise one. To save you the embarrassment and trouble of searching, tier 6 does indeed exist in the game, although not obtainable from normal means. Such materials were obtainable as part of Epic's compensation when something goes wrong with your account.

Just done some research, they do indeed exist. Although you seem hurt by my comment, and I am definitely not a troll Ahmed.

-----Day 1 Founder-----

Comment

• Аhmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh well don't we all learn something new every day. Hurt isn't the right term at all, and it's not even about your comment. If you read what I said you will know where I am annoyed. It's the fact that you reply to almost every single trade post with hate or terrible sarcasm, in hopes maybe that person quits trading all together? Just because you don't agree to how a person plays the game, doesn't make it wrong. Not everyone has to play the game exactly the way you play. I agree that in certain situations like trading for guns then it is stupid, but I still don't discourage it. Let them play the way they want and have fun with it. Although you don't see a point in trading, I see it as a huge time saving. I don't know if this will change your view over it or not, but I trade a lot myself, and as such I have at least 4 stacks of every material in the game at all time. Play normally in high end twine peaks missions and do storm chests. Trade those extra guns you get from the storm chest to these kids because all they care about is that the gun is shiny gold, they don't care about no perks ;) and for example trade them for herbs or any low tier stuff you might need suddenly. I'm not gonna sit for an hour picking a flower one by one.

I understand where you are coming from. It's easy to take advantage of this opportunity since the kids are willing to give anything for guns. That is smart on your end I will agree. I managed to take advantage of the expedition bug that happened not too long ago so have managed to overflow to the point where I have thousands of every material and so don't need to trade, however I could do with some 5* materials.

-----Day 1 Founder-----

Comment

Bump
      10 chars

Comment

Hey man, still looking For stuff..? If got 8 spctrolite ore and a lot of vindertechs, cant find you on the epic server So ADD me on PSN: amsterdamscorpio, If it doesnt work, use the PSN name amsterdamscorpion...sometimes it bugs. Hopefully we trade soon, bye.

Comment

If you cant message me, because Thats Also a things that glitches sometimes, my offer...: Okay Im Not really looking For brightcore atm, so I think 75 sunbeam and 75 obs is a Good trade pr 1spectrolite, For the vindertech mech parts Im asking 6 efficiënt mech parts do 1/6 seems For me a fair trade, hope to trade you soon, Cya.

Comment

• Аhmad commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey man sorry for the late reply. I have already traded with a kind man who offered both Spectrolite ore and Rainbow crystal. I'm still willing to trade for more of them but my offer has dramatically decreased since I already got them. Right now i'm offering 20 Sunbeam or Brightcore or 3 full stacks obs. Hope you understand. Let me know if you're still interested in trading one of your ores.
            Regards, Ahmad

Sure man, is my OWN fold I saw This” trading advertation” Already For the beginning, didnt react on it because No time. Im still intrested in trading. Yesterday did Some farming and Yea! Running low on obs For the kids to trade, JUST medsage me on PlayStation or something else When you Wanna trade

Comment

Update: sended epic friend Req.

Comment

• Аhmad commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn't get a friend request. I sent you one but I think you need to login to your account on pc to accept pc friend requests

That shouldnt be the problem, Already Done it several times JUST on the ps

Comment

• Аhmad commented
              Editing a comment
              my username is Аhmad
              but the A is russian letter A not the english one. When you login on pc, what is your username? I've sent an invite to MiloJT

u still trading for spectrolite ore Ahmad?

Comment

Got it days after posting this thread, thanks though. Only looking for Rainbow crystal or moonglow crystal now.

Comment

Hi to all. Only looking for Rainbow crystal or moonglow crystal, id epic swatcrime. If interested in exchanging

Comment

Working...
                X