Potential Fortnitemares return?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential Fortnitemares return?

I'd personally love that (assuming it came with a new campaign and new items, seeing as I have 100% completion with the current stuff), and there was a line of dialogue in the Loot Drop quest where Ray said something about "until we can come back again" or something along those lines, and in all honesty seeing how much most people enjoyed the event, I think it'd be a great idea to reincorporate another Halloween event from a capitalist standpoint. Is that just me? Idk, I would just really, really enjoy another couple dozen missions with vampires and pumpkinheads. Anyone else?

Maybe next year. They dragged this one on far too long.

I've never known any other dev drag a halloween event on for a month.

Comment

The event was significantly extended due to server problems the first two weekend, many players being unable to participate. And most people loved the event so I don’t see any harm in continuing something fun!
      The buck stops here.

Comment

imho i dont really care if they dragged it or not. im still playing the halloween event just to get free legendary survivors and trust me, you’re gonna wish you’ve been farming for those legendary survivors when you hit twine peaks. i heard it is brutal out there especially if you have been relying on ppl to get you through your storm shield defenses.

Comment

Working...
        X