X

Why did I pay for the game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did I pay for the game?

So yes clearly I bought the game. I really do enjoy this game but there definitely needs to be something done about this waiting in line to launch the game. I have payed for this game I should get access immediately whenever i hit the launch button. Your player base that pays has to have more priority then the non payer base. Really quite B/S to be honest.

Yeah a lot of free game have that, really wish Epic would take that up. You pay you skip in line, simple. Not gonna wait 10 years in que. *Looks for other games to play*

Comment

• NugSlayer740 commented
      Editing a comment
      No because you paid for a game in early access so you better not expect anything or your just gonna be let down like all these people that are crying about something out of their hands

Well it’s in early access so there is a precedence for stuff like that to happen. Not much room to complain here because you should know before you spend a dime on a game not even actually out yet. Way to many complaints from all these folks.

kinda gotta suck it up and quit whining if you actually like the game

Comment

Oh also way to many of us feel entitled or we should be prioritized first. Uhmmm where the hell did you grow up?

Comment

Originally posted by NugSlayer740 View Post
        Way to many complaints from all these folks. kinda gotta suck it up and quit whining if you actually like the game
        As I've pointed out in the past, the only way for the Dev team to know what people want is for the players to speak up. I'd much rather a client contact me with a complaint than just lose their business. StW and BR are two very different games with (I'd wager) largely different player bases, separating the log in queues for the two of them makes sense in my mind. We're not sharing queues with any of Epic's other games so why should this be any different?

Not to mention the Dev's are being made aware of another possible revenue source in the form of priority log ins, something not uncommon in f2p online games.

Comment

wait times are like 5 seconds. chill out

Comment

Pretty sure the non paying people in BR also had to wait lol
            If only I'd pause to think before typing .....

Comment

Originally posted by coltie2 View Post
              wait times are like 5 seconds. chill out
              https://gyazo.com/5e080db4080270b852597d7902569929

This is not even the highest I've got

Comment

Originally posted by redmanWG View Post
                So yes clearly I bought the game. I really do enjoy this game but there definitely needs to be something done about this waiting in line to launch the game. I have payed for this game I should get access immediately whenever i hit the launch button. Your player base that pays has to have more priority then the non payer base. Really quite B/S to be honest.
                You paid to ensure they had the money to fund their new venture. They figured out 14.95 for a pickaxe is much more lucrative than a once off payment from people who get this tag that says "Founder" but actually just means "Ignore this guy"

Comment

Oh man, such a bunch of..... well I won't name call but seriously, Fortnite is a great game in early access. This means there will be bugs, fixes, downtime, wait times, things that need finishing and polishing.

We signed on for this. Bring it on Epic, love testing out new things :P
                  If only I'd pause to think before typing .....

Comment

And to be told repeatedly you are a whiner if you want a fix to come out within a week.

Comment

I always figured the queuing in time was for servers to load hopefully it get faster soon but I rather them focus on keep getting the gameplay smoother it’s already pretty smooth but there’s always room for improvement mainly during spawning in

Comment

If you think that updates should be sooner than a week they have to realize the problem, find a solution, program the solution in the files, in house test the solution , make a pc and console version of said patch and warn everyone of downtime so we aren’t complaining we can’t play. So that takes time then you have to think if they do random days for updates to the United States it may be at night but for the Australians ( spreading some love to you guys lol) it’s optimal playing time so it’s unfortunate for them when there is an update. Also I’m sure they try to pile every fix and improvement they can in every weekly update.

Just think about all this info when you want sooner updates... the developers do a great job of being active on forums and warning us when they realize problems.

Vyper you don’t get called a whiner it’s your actions that get called whiny because just consider all the work it takes for the Update like I mentioned

Comment

Personaly I dont mind the queues mainly because i have a massive backlog of other games to get through. I understand why some would be annoyed though if its the only game they play or work alot to only come home,relax and play some fortnite and then be greeted with a 6 hour queue time. Its early access yes,but early access also means folks can give feedback,suggestions etc and are entitled to that without being called "entitled" or "babies". Founders should absolutely have queue priority over ftp players imo.
                          Last edited by Mash94; 12-27-2017, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X