X

Deluxe Pack Founders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deluxe Pack Founders

So a buddy of mine told me late last week about Battle Royale so I downloaded it on PS4. I played a few rounds and enjoyed it, so I went and purchased the Deluxe Founders Pack.........unless I'm missing something, it doesn't appear that anything changes.

I thought I was going to get different characters to play and some weapons.

maybe I'm just confused. I'm a very casual gamer, and I'm getting old, so maybe I just missed something but right now it feels like I just donated $60 to Epic......

Originally posted by Hoss81 View Post
    So a buddy of mine told me late last week about Battle Royale so I downloaded it on PS4. I played a few rounds and enjoyed it, so I went and purchased the Deluxe Founders Pack.........unless I'm missing something, it doesn't appear that anything changes.

I thought I was going to get different characters to play and some weapons.

maybe I'm just confused. I'm a very casual gamer, and I'm getting old, so maybe I just missed something but right now it feels like I just donated $60 to Epic......
    I believe the benefits you get from purchasing the game affect the "Save the World" game mode. They don't have any affect on the "Battle Royale" game mode.

But since you have it! You should check out Save the World, man! It has kept me busy for months!

Comment

Working...
    X