Blitzen Base Kyle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Blitzen Base Kyle

Is it just me, or is he absolutely worthless? He can only heal 40% of health a minute, not including on his self. He can also heal via melee attacks from the slowest weapons in the game, not to mention its even less than how much Sarah Claus heals from hers. It's better just to use her as a support and a bladed melee on him if you have to use melee at all. Let us not forget his stuff only works when people are in his BASE...seriously? How many people actually stay on a base tile during an active match? None really. The constructor will be running everywhere doing repairs, everyone else will be far enough back away from walls to stop sploders and move smasher aggro. Doesn't even help the fact that health pads heal far better than he ever could.

TL:DR, Blitzen sucks, don't waste your time on 7 day pl 70 survival.

you only have to do 3 day to get him but yea he doesn't seem super useful even tho i like the christmas model

Comment

if it would have been a 7 tile base i could have living with it much better but its just a 4 tile base he supports, kinda underpowered i rather have another base builder. Hes not very interesting at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpBalls View Post
        you only have to do 3 day to get him but yea he doesn't seem super useful even tho i like the christmas model
        They fixed that, I tried with my 4 man and we didn't get him. had to do the full 7-day survival.
        Originally posted by OnDarkOriginal View Post
        if it would have been a 7 tile base i could have living with it much better but its just a 4 tile base he supports, kinda underpowered i rather have another base builder. Hes not very interesting at all.
        I don't think 7 tiles would have redeemed him, he doesn't heal enough to compare to even the heal gadget. Not including his self-heal.

Comment

I find alot of the heros are pretty underwhelming to be fair. I have 2 contructors and an outlander,thats all i play. All 3 star legendarys atm. Any other hero i get gets added to the collection book or scrapped because i havent had another hero thats even remotely intresting! just meh. Do more damage with this,do more damage with that,this lasts longer,extra grenade etc. Hopefully we start getting more unique heros soon that are vastly different from eachother in terms of playstyle. Most of them feel samey to me.
          Last edited by Mash94; 12-27-2017, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X