• Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this skin?

Is it from one of the previous events?
    (PVE)
    Last edited by Voidq; 12-21-2017, 11:19 AM.

Yea, definitely pre Fortnitemares I’d say. Not entirely sure. Never seen that Jonesy myself

orrrr it’s a Jonesy that’s gone through evolution a couple times and he is one we are familiar with

Comment

No he's an entirely new hero, the new raider nomad soldier or something like that -- I believe he came out pseudo-unannounced with the new winter update (I think they kept his announcement low key because they don't want low level players who won't get him for months to feel discouraged). I don't have him as I am relatively newer compared to some, but from what I have read around the intertubes, you get him for unlocking like, level 100 in the collection book or something. Hardly worth grinding for if you aren't close, as he's just one hero. You'll get him someday if you keep playing and leveling collection book though.

Comment

Correct man, lvl 100 collection book reward. I didn’t know that was him! Good to know. I am lvl 82 collection book, I’m getting there

Comment

Looks like something out of team fortress. I dig it

Comment

I have him, he is a soldier with looks based on old biplane pilots. You acquire him from lvl 100 collection. He hurts far harder then UAH ever could, but only if you are using shotguns. So I'd suggest only heavily investing if you have good shotgun schematics otherwise he is pretty bad.

Comment

And I stopped leveling up my collection yesterday at 98 because I didn't want to put some heroes and survivors in it... Guess my mythic jess will go to the collection later!

Comment

His skills are the same as the scavenger Raider, why on Earth people are trying to say how good he is as if he's a new class is beyond me. If you think he's so great there should have been campaigns for the Scavenger event Raider Headhunter.

Comment

Working...
                X