Canny Valley and Twine Peaks.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Canny Valley and Twine Peaks.

I just had a thought. When Canny Valley and Twine Peaks have been updated with a story mode etc what will happen to the Players that are currently in those zones? Will progress be wiped so we can experience the story and get the new rewards from playing it? If you're on twine peaks will you be rolled back to canny valley? Will the rewards from canny be automatically added to your inventory if not? Im not sure how the devs are gonna handle this one.

Im a way into Canny Valley and personaly wouldnt mind starting it again if that means experiencing the story and new rewards,if any.
    Last edited by Mash94; 01-01-2018, 02:46 PM.

Most likely you get to do most quests, apart from SDs. The rest of the quests get awarded retroactively. I don't think they'd reset your progress unless you try it via support.
    Fortnite stats || Fortnite guide

Comment

Originally posted by Mash94 View Post
      I just had a thought. When Canny Valley and Twine Peaks have been updated with a story mode etc what will happen to the Players that are currently in those zones? Will progress be wiped so we can experience the story and get the new rewards from playing it? If you're on twine peaks will you be rolled back to canny valley? Will the rewards from canny be automatically added to your inventory if not? Im not sure how the devs are gonna handle this one.

Im a way into Canny Valley and personaly wouldnt mind starting it again if that means experiencing the story and new rewards,if any.
      I'm in Canny, also, but I quit progressing the story line because of this. The devs say they want you to be able to go back and play through the new story missions, but they cannot guarantee it's possible to play through all the content once it's put in. They think they'll be about 80% successful.

So to avoid missing out on that 20% I just stopped. I'm stock piling XP and Skill Points at the moment.

Comment

I had stopped at about powerlevel 50 at the and of Plankerton. Then when each event rolled out I missed out on the loot from the pl70 quests. So I said screw it to the story I'll watch it on youtube I guess. But I would have liked to wait until the story was there in order to go through it.

Comment

Working...
        X