Leftover seasonal gold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Leftover seasonal gold

When the winter event ends what happens to the leftover gold I have? Will it be possible to convert it xp?

My thinking is that we will always keep the seasonal gold and the weekly store will always be there. The event store would return with each event. I don't know anything for sure but that's my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by SmutsBurger View Post
      When the winter event ends what happens to the leftover gold I have? Will it be possible to convert it xp?
      i think the loot event can be appear permanent menus in dashboard, its quite useful to help player upgrade their heroes and complete their legendary schematic

Comment

I want this info too; and just to be clear, I'm pretty sure the question is regarding the *currency* not the store/event page/items. The question is basically "will the seasonal gold become obsolete after a certain amount of time". Since it's called "seasonal gold" and not just "gold", it kinda implies that the currency is time locked in some way. It doesn't really make sense for them to remove the store/gold use page after the event ends, even if though the left hand side will switch to something else, or be removed-- they advertised it as a feature after all.

Comment

Would be nice to know one way or the other. I have bought everything I wanted and even bought couple things just to put them in the collection book. Of course in a couple days I'll stock back up on all the weekly deals, but even then I've got enough gold to purchase a couple more things for my collection book. If the currency is to remain, I'd prefer to wait and see. I'm curious bout both the seasonal gold and the daily coins (thanks for the floor launcher btw)

Comment

Originally posted by YukeraYasha View Post
            The question is basically "will the seasonal gold become obsolete after a certain amount of time". Since it's called "seasonal gold" and not just "gold", it kinda implies that the currency is time locked in some way.
            The currency is called seasonal gold cause its used to buy staff from seasonal store, seasonal = loot changes periodicly (like lamas).

Comment

• YukeraYasha commented
              Editing a comment
              mkay. If that's what they're implying I definitely would have preferred they just call it gold since there's the other half that's just a weekly rotation lol XD. Thanks for the info!

We got our answer: https://www.reddit.com/r/FORTnITE/co...nt_store_info/

Comment

Working...
            X