Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Special About the Mythic Ninja and Mythic Outlander?

Collapse
X

What is Special About the Mythic Ninja and Mythic Outlander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Special About the Mythic Ninja and Mythic Outlander?

I have been wondering for some time but it seems the Mythic Ninja and Mythic Outlander got the short straw when it comes to specials.

The Mythic Soldier can make massive plasma fields thanks to her large number of Grenades and special ability attached.
    The Mythic Constructor has a massive base + electrified Floors.

But what makes the Mythic Ninja and Mythic Outlander STandout?

I assume you know what is unique about them and are saying their unique skills, perks etc are not that special. If so I agree.

I use Grenadier and Kyle.

I have Jess but she is not in my top 4 Outlanders even for farming.

I don't have Ken and while I want him for collection reasons I am not desperate to use him.

So I agree they are pretty weak rather than special.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNiteEduardo View Post
      I assume you know what is unique about them and are saying their unique skills, perks etc are not that special. If so I agree.

I use Grenadier and Kyle.

I have Jess but she is not in my top 4 Outlanders even for farming.

I don't have Ken and while I want him for collection reasons I am not desperate to use him.

So I agree they are pretty weak rather than special.
      I feel right now that Legendary Mummy Sarah is more "Mythic" or even Dragon Slash Ken? I forget his name is better than Mythic Ken.

I think these guys "Mythic" Heros really need their own Gimmick like for every 3rd meele kill his abilities cool down is lowered by 1 second.

Comment

I'm not a fan of the mythic ninja or outlander, but that's primarily because the classes as a whole (barring 2-3 exceptions) need an overhaul. The new Christmas subclasses have fixes that should have been applied to the classes as a whole... melee regen for ninja's and fragment generation for outlanders. I'd also argue that the Christmas Constructor's various healing perks should be spread to the melee oriented constructor subclasses.

As a whole both the Soldier and Constructor fill an obvious core role and are fairly well balanced, the mythic variants simply take an already strong core ability an amplify it.

Swordmaster Ken is supposed to be a melee beast, but like most of the ninja's lacks any form of sustainability.

Phase Scout is decent at moving around the map, but running isn't really a core ability that any class should be built around.

Comment

Myth outlander's not that useful outside survivor,encampment and repair shelter missions. I do have one and use it for the support bonus as it makes the constructor faster.
          Fortnite stats || Fortnite guide

Comment

Well mythic ken got all best ninja things in it base shape. Shurikens, dragonshlash, smoke bomb.
            but in shines in shadowstance +70% sword dmg.
            Since in lategame melee weapons are weakest of all weapon types its not forever but now 58lvl missions canny i still topscore smashing in spawn areas.
            Unless i find a decent sword scematic it is gonna end soon. Upgraded my main sword to Shadowshard and only can build 1more sword now ... (Got some from the lost inventory bug). Was hoping to get 70lvl canney before it depleted. But **** grinding grinding grinding pffff...

Comment

The problem is that really isn't a unique ability like Mythic Grenadier and Mythic Constructor.
              Mythic Grenadier has Cluster bomb + energy field
              Mythic Constructor has Electrified Floors + Large Base.

The only thing really that Mythic Ninja has is that he doesn't have the ridiculously useless Crescent kick.
              Seriously that is literally the most useless ability in the game.
              It is more useless than teddy.

Comment

Working...
              X