Fix the bugs in save the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fix the bugs in save the world

Hello,
    I have played Save the World for a few months now... And it's really frustating to see in every patch note, only unimportant bug fixes and adding new things.
    Please focus on the MAJOR BUGS PLS. Like lagg, shielder data Quest glitch (yh still not fixed...), Player names not showing on map and screen. I love this game really but it's disgusting you guys put microtransactions in a early acces game :/, not focusing on the game itself. And 1 more thing about season pass 3. Is it really going to cost real money.... There is 1 currency in this game and I'm not able to buy a DLC with it. What is the point in having v bucks then lmao. Also, being a founder is a waste IMO. You guys are ripping people. Try to fix your game and not only battle royale. Save the world is dead by a long time

why? the last patch destroy the performance video and never will be fixed... is better this way.. maybe in a litte more time will finish to destroy the mode pve and they will be happy enjoy

Comment

EDIT: I saw your new patch notes for tomorrow... I'm impressed :). You guys listen very well to your community. Sry for being a bit rude. This is the only game I really play much. I want this game to be the best you know. Keep it up !

Comment

Can someone tell me how to fix joining existing session for storm base then never logs me in, I’m so cl We to plankerton but it won’t allow to go to storm base on stroke shield 6.

Comment

I need to fix the defender and healer slots it is annoying me so much!! It says that i dont have the slots in my skill tree but i have all of them!! Please help me!,!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X