X

Commander experience- PVE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commander experience- PVE

** This may have been asked before I was not able to find it.

Wife and I both play and are very close in commander level I am at 201 and she is at 208 with power levels both at 68. I play soldier and she plays constructor.

Why does commander experience always favor her? Same mission. I typically always have the high combat score and normally we are close on utility and building, however she is always 10% higher on commander experience. How or why? Both founder accounts....

Help?

That is a good question, I am higher than my friends who are 10 levels above me (See Wisecarver on Storm Shield one).
    My guess is she may have played with others more or has more survivors, maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisecarver View Post
      That is a good question, I am higher than my friends who are 10 levels above me (See Wisecarver on Storm Shield one).
      My guess is she may have played with others more or has more survivors, maybe?
      That would effect the amount of commander experience she receives at the end of each mission?

Comment

Originally posted by Phisian View Post

That would effect the amount of commander experience she receives at the end of each mission?
        ...I don't know actually, just guessing.

Comment

• Phisian commented
          Editing a comment
          She does have more survivor saves. I dunno it is weird. Just finished a pwr lvl 70 mission she gained 12k for experience than I did with lower mission stats. Too weird.

Double check bonus XP, under Boosts!

If she's sitting on a pile of boost xp that could easily explain the difference. You could also have the account XP boost that gives party members extra xp so long as you have an xp boost active, so you could both be sitting on 300k boost xp but only your account provides party members with a little extra xp.
        Last edited by kakamouth; 01-14-2018, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Phisian commented
          Editing a comment
          Checked that. It is the same. Played most of today. We boosted each other but other than that, normal. I cannot point one thing to it. Other than class of toon.

• kakamouth commented
          Editing a comment
          There's also a chance that missions give a set % of xp based on commander level, her higher commander level gives her a larger number but you're both making progress at roughly the same rate.

You may have a higher combat score, but what are your total scores? Traps may score higher, if she is pulling a better utility score maybe that is where she pulls ahead? Just guessing at this point...

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel64 View Post
          You may have a higher combat score, but what are your total scores? Traps may score higher, if she is pulling a better utility score maybe that is where she pulls ahead? Just guessing at this point...
          In an effort to prove this out. Started a mission and left the wife almost completely afk for a mission.

Mission score is in the attachment.

Exp gained-

Andromeda1 - 1,360,630
          Phisian- 1,247,617

How Epic? Just how?

Phisian

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180118_185551.gif
Views:	4
Size:	305.0 KB
ID:	142576
          Attached Files