X

Powerbase > megabase. Why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Powerbase > megabase. Why?

I don’t see much use for the megabase besides the electrified floors (which deal so low damage it can be ignored) since powerbase is just as large, and has self repairing.
    Community Leader, Bug Reports.

Megabase with Powerbase in support = best of both worlds.

Comment

My favorite is Mechanist Harper, from the Scavanger event. Base has 4 range and traps within it get a buff. 30% dmg, 25% durability and 30% reload

Comment

Personall opinion. None of the mythics are that great. Master Grenedier was, but after this last patch she seems nerfed. So basically you got a hero with great support stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustarddog View Post
        Megabase with Powerbase in support = best of both worlds.
        I like Decoy allot more than Bullrush, although I haven't gotten a chance to try out the China Shop (?) support ability yet so that may change at some point.

Originally posted by SgtYeti View Post
        Personall opinion. None of the mythics are that great. Master Grenedier was, but after this last patch she seems nerfed. So basically you got a hero with great support stats.
        Kind of agree with that assessment, the Mythics all have abilities that have eaten repeated nerfs but have none of the "fixes" there respective classes needed.

Comment

• Mustarddog commented
          Editing a comment
          I do agree that decoy is a better skill.

• BASE Kyle commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel as if Bull Rush is very underrated. I personally prefer it much more than Decoy.

• kakamouth commented
          Editing a comment
          I've seen it put to very good use, clutch wall clears and Smasher charges to name a few, I just prefer the ease of use of Decoy. But Decoy has it's issues as well, cant be used on uneven terrain.
      Working...
      X