X

Refund Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refund Question

Hi everyone, I'm probably posting this on the wrong forum so sorry if i did, I dont use forums alot :)

So, I bought the super delux edition of the game but I didnt really enjoy it much after an hour of trying it out. Now I'm trying to get a refund, I filled the refund request application and I'm waiting for a reply from EPIC (how long does a reply take?). I just want to know how long it will take to get the refund. And also while playing save the world there were some challenges that rewarded V-Bucks, will this ruin the refund chances or will EPIC just deduct the rewarded amount of V-Bucks from my account and refund my money (I hope so).

I would appreciate any help ;)
    THANKS!

Why play the game if you don’t enjoy it... I’ve played Pve and have earned over 4,000 v-bucks in roughly 2 and 1/2 months

Comment

I watched youtube videos and thought it looked fun but when I tried it I didnt really like it that much :(
      But I love the Battle Royale game mode!!!!!! hope you understand haha :D

Comment

I'm been waiting on a refund for 2 weeks, or at least a response, and still nothing. I don't hear from them.

Comment

Honestly stw is pretty boring at the start but once you get used to it and start earning them v bucks its a whole lot of fun maybe while you wait for a refund you could keep playing you never know you might just chachange your mind

Comment

I thought it also went into effect for like skins and such for BR, so thats why I bought it. I'm not big into the STW so its my own fault for not understanding it completely, but even a response would be nice. I would love my money back though, lol.

Comment

I bout a skin on accident can I get my vbuck back

Comment

I bought a skin and an emote can i get my vbucks back

-zany
                - tomato head

Comment

Closing the thread as it's outdated and the recent posts have gone off-topic.
                  Community Moderator
                  I do NOT work for Epic Games.

See a thread or post that violates the forum guidelines? Please flag it.

Comment

Working...
                  X