X

Will it be good again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will it be good again?

Sry to say but im one of these who are here since beginning, and im seeing more and more bugs in the pve mode, all the time the same event types, whats getting boring aswell slowly and yeah what should i say.... if im honest since BR mode is out it looks like Epic games only focusing to the BR mode and forgot the Real Fortnite... When patches comes mostly only for BR than for the normal game... honestly i wish the old times back where no Fortnite BR was existing. yeah it isnt a bad idea anyway but it slowly kills the real game and thats rly rly sad.

I wonder what the others pve players think about, would loving it to hear/read it and maybe a statement of epic games about this situation would be great to see too because i dont want it that the real game dies out what it looks like right now.

There are so many new bugs with every update it feels like. I especially hate this bug where whenever someone joins my game after it's already loaded, they don't show on the map and it doesn't show their levels. Instead it shows their name and a BIG 1(1) next to it lol. Most annoying thing ever when i cant see where people are on the map.

We do need more focus put back into PvE though, I mean, we are the ones who actually paid for the game.... I know lots of the big time streamers and likely many other people are buying vbucks for BR, but at least keep coming with PvE updates too!

Comment

Epic is doing the smart thing and doing what they believe is popular. People like BR, but not a lot of people play STW because its pay to play. Not many people want to pay for a copy of it. But Epic is still making updates for it, but they say by the time 100% of the game will be Free to play, they will do a massive update with new chapters to STW and potentially new gamemodes and new things for BR. Most updates right now for Fortnite are going slowly because they are preparing for the massive update to come to the F2P update.

Comment

I got to know PVE tru Battle Royale.
        Played BR Everyday until one day i decided to buy pve with 50% off.
        Now i upgraded to the limited edition (for a sword and some llamas :/ rest is useless)
        And i play PVE non stop now. Only BR to get the daily rewards.

But i also think the quests/events are getting so much repeated its getting boring sometimes.
        Add some new main missions some new defence types...

Also my biggest dissapointment was entering Canny Valley.
        First u get dropped on your home stormshield.
        Im like NICE! A whole new world!!! (With the desert theme in the ssd)
        but nooooooo. All maps are the same since the beginning...

Also miss the little talking robot guiding your missions that was a little funny.
        Like the story mode suddenly stops and its like. Here keep grinding to level up have a nice day...

Oh yeah one more thing. Melee weapons need a buff. I am late canny so i should be using a 3* sword. But that aint cutting it (not even for swordmaster with 70% more damage) i use a 4* sword with the pain of grinding for 4* craft stuff that is not common in canny... It do able thou... But if i reach end twine peaks i will be needing a 6* sword to actualy be usefull in a fight... (I know it dont exist but just to make my point that melee is useless later on and a ninja with guns is not right... Ninja higher i go: Ability here shoot there repeat... Not using melee... )

.But still a great game:
        Always wanting more llamas' Always hunting for new heroes/scematics/survivors to get the perfect setup.

Sry long post but its server maintenance now nothing better t

Comment

Well server maintenance still up x)
          So regarding pve, tbh i personally still enjoy playing the pve and i can understand what epic is doing focusing more on the pvp, its more popular so they had to focus on keeping it fresh and enjoyable, they still kinda do it for the pve, the last few events had a pretty funny storyline and a nice set of new loots.
          what i really looks forward to is the game becoming free and hopefully pvp players try the pve and enjoys it as much as i do and the devs decide to work on the pve as much as they do on the pvp.

Comment

Whats the use of my friendcodes then :( .
            But yeah it feels like there are not enouf players when choosing a bad prize mission (mainquest) .
            Hard to find a full map or to get people joining outside a few peakhours.
            The free pve could fix that.
            (But at minimum 1 month everyone goes: trade? Mister gun please? Weapon trade? I have no weapon help ... Hehe).
            Aint gonna happen soon i think. We will see...

Comment

Thats already an issue the guys asking for weapons are quite common
              whenever i farm ressources in stonewood you can bet theres gonna be a guy asking me for a gun
              The free pve is gonna be good but only months after its release because all the new players wont be able to fix the lack of player in higher canny/ twine peaks they are gonna need some time leveling up.

Comment

Thats already an issue the guys asking for weapons are quite common
                whenever i farm ressources in stonewood you can bet theres gonna be a guy asking me for a gun
                The free pve is gonna be good but only months after its release because all the new players wont be able to fix the lack of player in higher canny/ twine peaks they are gonna need some time leveling up.

Comment

Working...
                X