So devs have given up on PvE..... not suprised

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vastet View Post
    No YOU are missing the point. Silenced weapons would be useless in STW. What, you want to kill an encampment or defend a base with a silenced pistol? Seriously? STW has more weapons than BR 100x over. BR weapons are for BR. Any and every one of them would be trash in STW. Literal garbage. Much as even the worst STW weapon would be massively OP in BR.
    BR has brought more paying players to the game than STW has. It is logical and expected that BR would get more support. That's how economics works. And STW isn't getting screwed. Getting screwed would be them dropping a patch that ruined STW and leaving it be. The last patch that dropped had more STW fixes than BR, so you aren't getting screwed. If you want STW to get more attention than BR, bring the paying players to STW. And don't write complaints full of lies on a forum and expect anyone from the developer to read beyond the first sentence.
    I want you to go through the patch notes for lets say the last few months. I bet that atleast 70 percent of the fixes and content additions are for BR. Also how exactly are we supposed to "bring the paying players to STW."? You want us to develop content for it ourselves because thats the only way pv will get back up on its feets. Also the new additions to the pvp map changed it drasticly so while it might not be a new map its definitly more then a "few additions" and lastly how the hell do you not get what the OP is talking about?! I would think just a glance at pves state or the patch notes for the past few months would make it obvious that pvp is getting much more new content then pve and the most pve has gotten is a bunch of half ***** events in an effort us forget about the fact that half of the game isnt even done!

Comment

Originally posted by problemlemon View Post
      Its clear that Epic Games is no different from any of the other greedy development companies like EA and Bungie. I suspected from the beginning that Battle Royal would destroy Fortnites PvE and we are already seeing the start to that. I, like many other PvE players on fortnite, purchased the game before BR was released (for free) and until BR was released the game was updated frequently and always had a new event going and i think that's what I liked most about the game. I could get on fortnite and always have something to work towards. Ever since BR was released PvE has gone down the toilet. They release a winter event that's lasts 1 MONTH after December and then to replace it with an event with recycled weapons from the hydraulic event. Meanwhile Battle royal gets 1 whole new map, Tons of weapons that are non existent in PvE and soon vehicles. Its just makes me sick to think that its ok to recycle content after people have been waiting well over a month for something new. Not to mention they probably wont even respond to this thread, maybe they can prove me wrong.
      if I'm honist with a reply to your post I think clearly there making more money with battle royal then the pve mode eg meaning there gunna spend more time keeping pvp updated rather then pve I havnt being playing pve for long but ive already noticed the massive increase of playerbase that play the pvp side rather then the pve its shame because I think the pve mode is very enjoyable pretty none of my friends have pve and only pvp so yeah...

Comment

Numbers might increase when the game goes free to play. We can only hope so...

Comment

Originally posted by fortniteloot View Post
          I think they should bring cosmetics to PvE. Nothing else really needed from BR. I mean if you buy something in their store, it should be applicable to both games when it comes to cosmetics, (pickaxes/skins for a specific hero, etc).
          dont worry all of that will come when it goes f2p

Comment

Originally posted by Fraardvark View Post
            Numbers might increase when the game goes free to play. We can only hope so...
            All the br guys will jump in to farm vbucks.

Comment

Working...
            X