Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion: Animals in the Fortnite World?

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic Discussion: Animals in the Fortnite World?

There are (or were) clearly evidence of animals/pets that roamed the world prior to the catastrophic incident, making 98% percent of the world's population disappear and leaving the remaining 2% stranded for survival. In fact, bugs and insects must still be around and haven't been affected much, if at all, by the Storm.

With the amount of dog houses around in suburban areas and the lack of dogs seen anywhere, where do you think they went? What happened to them? Were they affected by the Storm?
    How would you want animals to be implemented in Fortnite?

• replied
    I saw a snake in the Thunder Route map yesterday. I was like wth .. First time I had ever seen one. It disappeared as quick as it came, so didn't get a chance to see if I could shoot it. It was a pale green thing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Grizzly mist monsters. Wolf huskies. Doggie mini husks. Death fish of deathiness. Stay on the road. Stay off the moors. Beware the water!!

...Werehusks :).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well madey they are extinct or got taken to vinder tech shelters

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by sowhereaminow View Post
    Actually did a post a while back about pets, and how they would make great slotable survivors. Perhaps with some new bonuses that current survivors can't give, like footspeed or chance to find certain things.

You might have restrict them to certain teams though. A dog on the tracking team makes sense, but not so much on the thinktank. Although Buds McRenzie might work for thinktank if he brings the beer.
    that would be pretty cool, i especially liked the bit about the dog bringing the beer

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I’d love to have pets! And also animals roaming around (maybe animals that would normally live in a region could be in each place) I don’t think you should make it to where you can kill them though, that would kinda change the whole point of the game, but if you could interact with them somehow that’d be cool!

And Battle Royale is not only for playing dress up

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Or more frightening, husks themselves. New animal enemies could be downright scary.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you can see bugs floating above some shrubs, but I think the animals are probably husk chow right now :(

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Like another member said in a different post, that guy in STW, who can't leave without his med kit, maybe he can't leave without his best friend; his dog, or some other pet.
    Last edited by adaca3; 02-13-2018, 08:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• commented on 's reply
    make a mythic leader for tracking team thats basically a famous dog. would fit fortnite like a **** glove

• replied
    Actually did a post a while back about pets, and how they would make great slotable survivors. Perhaps with some new bonuses that current survivors can't give, like footspeed or chance to find certain things.

You might have restrict them to certain teams though. A dog on the tracking team makes sense, but not so much on the thinktank. Although Buds McRenzie might work for thinktank if he brings the beer.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Who said it were dogs? Maybe it were dog sized pet llamas?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Personally not interested in seeing animal npcs roaming around in the world but I would definitely like pets. A cyber dog, or robot helper etc would be really fun

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd love to see some storm animals too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    BASE Kyle...you're...real?

just kidding! :D

I would absolutely love to see animals roaming around in the save the world! I feel like the world needs abit more life in it as it's boring just seeing husk after husk with no animal in site. I'd love to see random herds of sheep or horses roaming around to make the missions seem more...i dunno...awesome? The added sound effects would also put me more at ease as the sounds of animals is just calming xD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X