Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion: Animals in the Fortnite World?

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic Discussion: Animals in the Fortnite World?

There are (or were) clearly evidence of animals/pets that roamed the world prior to the catastrophic incident, making 98% percent of the world's population disappear and leaving the remaining 2% stranded for survival. In fact, bugs and insects must still be around and haven't been affected much, if at all, by the Storm.

With the amount of dog houses around in suburban areas and the lack of dogs seen anywhere, where do you think they went? What happened to them? Were they affected by the Storm?
    How would you want animals to be implemented in Fortnite?

• replied
    hi i am here

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well for the first time I have seen animals in STW, two birds in Hexsylvania!! I even made a bridge to have them stuck in there to do the screen cap. Click image for larger version

Name:	Desktop-Screenshot-2018.10.28--22.18.34.93.png
Views:	1
Size:	585.1 KB
ID:	796109Click image for larger version

Name:	Desktop-Screenshot-2018.10.28--22.20.22.61.png
Views:	1
Size:	610.4 KB
ID:	796108

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Outlanders have Teddy, why not give them a real bear that has the same attack cool down like the teddy and can be evolved and made stronger with certain perks and skills.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Maybe the aliens responsible for the incident that took(read: abducted) 98% of the human population also did the same to nearly all of the other vertebrate organisms? Yeah, that's right. I like to think that aliens are the cause of the incident.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What about a husk dog/wolf that powers up other husk by howling? Basically the ability war cry for them. Could be called a HOWLER or something

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Put some uhhh birds in the game

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There are some animals. I saw butterflies, little bugs and vulptures (correct name? those birds which eat dead stuff).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by CarolinaKingme View Post
    Well if you guys didn’t notice we know they like to crossover BR and STW. Well they have a dragon glider well don’t be surprise if we have flying husk during the new patch. It’s just something to think about and will be totally cool to have a husk flying over your head or being a new mini boss. Stuff that make you think.
    We already have a taker, but I wouldn't mind having a dragon as an enemy type too. I like your thinking!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well if you guys didn’t notice we know they like to crossover BR and STW. Well they have a dragon glider well don’t be surprise if we have flying husk during the new patch. It’s just something to think about and will be totally cool to have a husk flying over your head or being a new mini boss. Stuff that make you think.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I saw a snake in the Thunder Route map yesterday. I was like wth .. First time I had ever seen one. It disappeared as quick as it came, so didn't get a chance to see if I could shoot it. It was a pale green thing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Grizzly mist monsters. Wolf huskies. Doggie mini husks. Death fish of deathiness. Stay on the road. Stay off the moors. Beware the water!!

...Werehusks :).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well madey they are extinct or got taken to vinder tech shelters

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by sowhereaminow View Post
    Actually did a post a while back about pets, and how they would make great slotable survivors. Perhaps with some new bonuses that current survivors can't give, like footspeed or chance to find certain things.

You might have restrict them to certain teams though. A dog on the tracking team makes sense, but not so much on the thinktank. Although Buds McRenzie might work for thinktank if he brings the beer.
    that would be pretty cool, i especially liked the bit about the dog bringing the beer

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I’d love to have pets! And also animals roaming around (maybe animals that would normally live in a region could be in each place) I don’t think you should make it to where you can kill them though, that would kinda change the whole point of the game, but if you could interact with them somehow that’d be cool!

And Battle Royale is not only for playing dress up

Leave a comment:

Working...
X