Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Canny Valley Missions Repeated

Hi,

I just unlock Canny Valley quest but a bit disappointed on the mission given. Repeatedly same missions with different rewards only...
    Is this repeat mission will be until end of this quest? If yes, how boring it will be...

The main story stops at the end of Plankerton, everything beyond that is just place holder quests. Generally speaking though, aside from voice overs and a bit of flavor text it's no different than stonewood / plank you're just doing everything 3x instead of once or twice.

Comment

Yes. That is what I'm trying to tell...same thing with 3x mission...bored already...

Comment

this is where all the “finish the darn story epic” posts are coming from. You hit Canny and can hear your echo across the canyon. Even the maps are recycled from plank, I was hoping for a different zone with tumbleweeds rolling through western style ghost towns but nope, still just forests and towns.

Comment

• YukeraYasha commented
          Editing a comment
          correction - the maps are recycled from Stonewood. Plankerton doesn't have unique tiles either.

• Mikel64 commented
          Editing a comment
          I stand corrected, same ole maps from the start.

• kakamouth commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah it's just a slight lighting difference, although we should be thankful at one time it was so bad you couldn't see past 3 tiles.
      Working...
      X