X

Loot Llamas with Firecracker tickets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loot Llamas with Firecracker tickets

So..posted in the new event update..it says.."updated Loot Llamas to award Firecracker tickets for the duration of the event"
    Well..I've used probably close to 60-70 loot Llamas and have not seen even 1 Firecracker ticket appear.
    Has anyone else seen any?

Same here but i think its the pay for with vbucks lamas its talking about

Comment

Yeah..that's what I was thinking..either they forgot to add it to loot llamas..or they meant to put upgrade llamas. Either way..it's yet another balls up by them.
      Plus..no doubt this thread won't get a response as they mostly post on Reddit for SOME reason..and this has nothing to do with BR so they don't seem fussed about STW.

Comment

It is the upgrade llamas in the store not the loot llamas in missions. It has never been the in mission ones in any event.

Comment

Yes they can give firecracker tix.

A couple of days ago, I had one of the normal sized llamas. Ended up turning gold and got around 35 items. Included two 500 firecracker ticket bundles (1000 total), two epic auto shotgun schema, as well as a Mythic Ramirez hero.

Been playing for 6 days and i was level 14 when i got that stuff ????

Comment

Yes, the standard upgrade llamas have given me 100 firecracker tickets each - even the ones that went silver or gold.
            And when I bought a couple of the Super Hero Llamas the other day, they each gave me 1,000.

GodlyBeerGut - 1,000 tickets from an upgrade llama? Really? I'd love to see that.
            Yay, I found the "Post Signature" option!

Comment

They need to drop from the mini llamas as well.. specially now since half the missions in the game no longer support upping the difficulty to actually get tickets..

Comment

Mini llamas carrying tickets would also bump up ssd help, currently many people think minis are garbage so no incentive to help.

Comment

They dont just think they are ****.. they KNOW they are **** ;)... i only join an SSD for Hero XP.. the llama is pointless

Comment

I keep them. I have over 100 minilamas now. I will wait till they change it or there is a bug with more loot.

Comment

Working...
                    X