X

legendary troll truck llama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

legendary troll truck llama

hello guys are the legendary troll truck llama gonna ever come back to stw?

those llamas are rare so theyll wait a while before giving us another one.

Comment

The devs have claimed that it is all "random" but if you look back into the history of them, they typically show up around 1 week after a new event begins, and typically 1-4 days after another legendary llama. Random? I think not :P

Comment

There hasn't been one for months. In fact, I have only been playing for 33 days and I have not seen one yet. I keep hoping every day to no avail.

Comment

today get it

Comment

And today, too. They know its impossible to farm that much coins. They want to seduce us to waste money now. Nonono

Comment

I missed the first pair but I performed my gamer's duty and purchased one llama, even though others soothed me on global channel saying that it is not mandatory purchase in order to be able to enjoy the game. It will take an epic plunger to un-clog my armory now, especially when I now got event llama in queue.

It can still be random. It doesn't have to mean that the odds are equal for every incident. They do have a history (maybe even a principle) of prolonging something in order to make it possible for majortiy of players take advantage of things. I am certain I heard that in some dev update videos.
              Last edited by Djeserkheperure; 02-26-2018, 12:32 PM. Reason: Fixed a typo.

Comment

I think these 2 days in a row are the aftermath of the christmas event. There one were 2 legendary loot truck lamas in the shop for like 5 hours, then epic updated the game with a new event and the loot truck lamas were gone. if you didnt buy them, you had a hard time and they said themselves, they are completely random and it was a shame the llamas came up hours before the update. To make up for this problem, they decided to put 2 loot truck lamas in the store for 3 days straigt, making it 6 loot truck llamas overall. Isuspect these 2 days in a row to be followed by a thrid day because the system got confused by the attempt to make up.

Comment

All I know is that I have saved up enough v-bucks to buy one so I don't have to miss out or be tempted to use my credit card to buy one.

Comment

Working...
                  X