X

Berserker Headhunter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shelgeyr70 View Post

Side note for anyone considering Wukong - he's a permanent item, so any XP you invest in him will be forever locked in.
    That's assuming Epic doesn't eventually give us the option to "de-level" characters without retiring them.
    If, like me, you don't have master grenadier, wukong is still good to have along berserker for the new support bonus change on them

Comment

Originally posted by marshqq View Post

If, like me, you don't have master grenadier, wukong is still good to have along berserker for the new support bonus change on them
      True that. I'm also hanging onto him just in case Epic decides the players were right and turn him into a spear-wielding Ninja someday :)

By the way, ran some trial missions with Berserker / Survivalist / Thunderstrike (figured the Armored bonus would be a good choice) and loved it.
      Gotta walk that tightrope between "reckless enough to benefit from her perks" and "reckless enough to get her killed", but I think that's a big part of what makes her fun.
      Will continue to play her and see whether the shine wears off or holds up over time.
      Yay, I found the "Post Signature" option!

Comment

• marshqq commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah. i died a few times. not just reckless, my fort is low compared to others and as soon as my shield goes down, I melt if i take too much damage. on any hero.
    Working...
    X