X

What's wrong with Lobbers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's wrong with Lobbers?

Am I the only one seeing them randomly attacking nothing in every game? Or those random mini storms that husks run into every now and again, instead of going in it, they sit and attack it.

It's pretty irritating to hear that all game, every game...

I noticed this about a week ago. Along with some husky husks just standing there doing nothing.
    "What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil, or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Code Geass, Lelouch

Comment

bug from like 2 updates ago.. just report it in-game and stuff and they'll probs get around to it someday

Comment

Yeah always 2 lobbers trowing at nothing.
      repeating screeching sounds makes me crazy.
      i go kill them to have new ones trowing again in a few minutes.

And somtimes just a cluster of husks attacking 1 point on the floor. Like is there a downed survivor there? Kill them to find nothing. Few minutes new husks are there again.

Strange things...

Comment

Maybe it's a hint from Epic about future story in which the husks begin to act strangely and it turns out they are part of some evil plan but those husks are malfunctioning....... xD

Comment

they gone lost they mind.

like mentioned, it's a bug (maybe) from two patches ago. They actually start to attack the patrol portal instead of walking into it.
          I'm wasting quite a number of rocket launchers, since they make shutting them up more satisying

Comment

Ive noticed on ps4, that the soldier shockwave can force mobs behind walls, and also to clip under the terrain.. usually happens during an attack, so i havent paid close enough attention to see if they re-emerge. Could be something similar happening with a survivor on map

Comment

Working...
            X