X

Canny valley Twine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canny valley Twine

I really hope some news is on the horizon for these areas. I love the two storm sheild locals for these area and would love the areas to reflect these designs.

l really like what has been happening with the updates for the game but it does feel as if a lean has been made to spending more time on Batlle Royale. As a Founder investing more money in this game than any other I just would love to see something even a tease.

Keep it up Fortnite.

Totally agreed, I was actually disappointed when I did my first mission after Canny Valley SSD, I thought I would see a new map, but it looks the same like the ones in Plankerton and Stonewood. It would be awesome to see maps in different zones match their environment to respective storm shield environment.

Comment

I would also like them to finish those areas. Sadly, BR is their new cash cow. I’m sure most of their resources are going to that as that is where the new money will come from. Epic already got ours. They can release BR on mobile but not finish StW is telling.

Comment

Working...
      X