X

Global chat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global chat

Just a thought but does anyone monitor the global chat? I have noticed of late it has become quite offensive. it seems people are being clever to beat the system and use very harsh profanity toward other players.

I doubt it's monitored considering how global is just people spamming trade.

Comment

They need to remove this chat ****. I'm so sick of the trade kids that I'm in there doing some of that harsh language business.

Comment

Or they could add the option to hide the global chat from view. I know it's hiding the problem rather than solving it but to control the chat is pretty impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by commandoonions View Post
        Or they could add the option to hide the global chat from view. I know it's hiding the problem rather than solving it but to control the chat is pretty impossible.
        I'm pretty sure there is an option to hide chat in the options

Comment

• commandoonions commented
          Editing a comment
          I was unaware of this. But even so I want to be able to use team and party chat and have global hidden.

The language could be dealt with a screenshot and an email support message off the website but I think that's gone now. My saved link comes up different. IT sucks how ou can only report someone you played with, not right click and report on the person currently cussin away. Also the spambots for MMO.org or whatever it is, are stepping up hardcore. It's nearly impossible to actually put a global message out now to get or give help due to the rubbish spambots, then the traders that should be banned..... traders NEVER trade with each other, you'll get 4 people all calling out and don't answer each other with "OK yeah your HB...sweet"

I recently upgraded to limited edition and the founders chat isn't available :(

Comment

• LoosersKlub commented
          Editing a comment
          I do report ppl i didn't play with, "give feedback - comment -put the reason in the title and the name in the message between " ".", even if it's not right at least the epic's support will be flooded with reports and figure out there is a problem.

• Ricz0r commented
          Editing a comment
          If you click on the "HELP" button at the top of the website it'll bring you to the help pages. EPIC has made changes as of some time yesterday. There is now a "contact us" button next to the search field. The dropdown menu has "Report In-game Abuse" as an option.

Originally posted by DeepFriedHead View Post
        I recently upgraded to limited edition and the founders chat isn't available :(
        Barely used by anyone, you're not missing much. Game has become remarkibly more stable since it's removal tbh.

Comment

Its a shame coz Global is wrecked by bots

Comment

Working...
          X