X

did I miss getting dragonfire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did I miss getting dragonfire?

Did I miss getting the dragonfire shotgun to collect?
    with all the new things to get in the event store I wasn’t able to get it in time (even if it sucks)
    did I miss my chance? Or anyone know if it will come back to the store or if it’s dropped in a loot llama.

thanks!

You missed nothing. This gun has a bad fire rate, small magazine and nearly no range. Even with special forces and shock trooper you have like... 12 rounds? I mean come on, 40% more mag capacity by special forces and another 20% from shock trooper and the mag is still small af?
    Even my backbreaker has 25 rounds on that setup!

Comment

i just want to collect it even if it’s bad.

Comment

Can't collect it as it's a permanent weapon. They did add it to the weekly store (for whatever reason) so I'm assuming it's gone now. Just gotta wait for the servers to go back online to find out.

It's not that bad a shotgun though, combined with 2x shotgun soldiers. It could use a boost to either its spread or range, since you ain't hitting much with that tight and close range.
        Last edited by Bleeder91<NL>; 03-08-2018, 05:36 AM.
        "[URL="https://imgur.com/4FjBvk3"]Just a little something in times of need.[/URL]" - RaY

Comment

I regret buying this gun so much. I should've just saved up for Shuriken Sarah.

Comment

Bump for an actual answer. I’m not new to this game, just want the schematic. i have most everyweapon and character in the game so it’s driving me nuts I missed it. Even if it’s awful

Comment

Working...
            X