X

How good is the dragon's fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How good is the dragon's fury?

Is the dragon's fury rocket launcher any good, are these perks good for it and does the lingering damage also benefit from these perks?

Thank you for any responses.
    Attached Files

There's nothing in the launcher's description that hints towards built-in Affliction like Dragon's Roar has. If it has it, then you might have yourself a keeper. If not, send to the Collection Book, ASAP.

Comment

Yea i know it doesnt have affliction, but if used with friends who has affliction dealing weapons, would it be helpful?

Comment

Would require a lot more Teamplay than people tend to do. While it is a kinda cool weapon with then foreworks on the ground, said fireworks do nearly no damage... So basically this is a fun thing to have but definitely nothing you are going to use if you need a real rocket launcher.

Comment

Oh i see, thanks for the info, i wont get rid of it since i dont have much good weapons but i wont put any more exp into it. Maybe one day it may get buffed to make it more viable.

Comment

I actually have and use Dragon's Fury, it's different but effective. Rather than dealing lots of damage and throwing enemies all over the place, it creates an Area Denial that simply ganks anything that refuses to get out of it. The little fireworks last for about 5 seconds and possibly deal more damage than a standard rocket hit.

Comment

Yay thanks for the info, i will definitely upgrade it since you were able to use it, i am still curious as to if i can also get good damage from it, it would require good teamplay but i play with my friends most of the time so theyd have my back to see if it works. I guess the only way to see if it works well for me is if i upgrade it and experiment rather than speculate. Thanks everyone, i will post back here to let everyone know if it turns out exactly as you expected or differently xD.

Comment

Working...
              X