Unreal Tournament Easter egg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Tournament Easter egg

Hello all,

I just wanted to check, has anyone else noticed the posters around with all maps, logos and even icons all from the Unreal Tournament 1999 Edition (which is the best and better than quake I feel) but this has to be an Easter egg but has anyone else noticed this? There are a fair few and thought I would bring it up considering no one has made a post or said anything.

should link some photos for people to see them

Comment

I have two monitors so I attached the searched icon and the icon from inside Fortnite so you can see the same thing. I am searching for another one I know is in the game as I seen it, but I am unable to find it right now, so I will report back when I do. Zoom in and you'll see.
      Attached Files

Comment

Did you also know that the arcade machines located in Joel's Pub in CIty Zones also feature an easter egg of Battle Breakers, one of Epic Games lesser known mobile game.

Comment

Nope I did not know that, but it would be nice to see. I will continue to look for this other map photo comparison..

Comment

So that's what those posters are? I knew I recognized one of them I'd seen, is it Facing Worlds? The 2 Tower CTF map?

Comment

Working...
            X