X

When it goes free

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When it goes free

What will happen to us, the people who bought STW, do we have a different server between the players who bought it and players who got it for free? And will the rewards will be same (V-bucks)?

They seem to be moving away from a system requiring v-bucks based on their recent changes to the game including more legendary schematics dropping fairly commonly from canny and above, moving items to the event/weekly store, the perk rerolls, and many other things.

There will likely not be separate servers.

Comment

We will be terminated, our use complete. We will be erased for the newer players to take our place..... ha ha. Kidding. You probably won’t see a change except a lot of wait queues to get into the game in the beginning as all the new players flood the servers.

Comment

Crazy thought of the day :D

So the people now playing stw have all these quick ways getting vbucks for loot lamas.. I opened 20 loot lamas yesterday and got 2 legendary schematics.

When this game goes free they will probably stop feeding us easy vbucks because they want money like every company.
        So for a free player here in europe 20 llamas 50vb a llama thats 1000vbucks thats 10€ for 2 legendary schematics..

so the beggers and traders will blow up in numbers because the llama system is not a solid way to get good schematics.

But!
        Epic rewards players with legendary schematics by afking a mission so thats going to be a thing i guess :D

Comment

I do not mind financing a startup company with buying a game before the final version goes ftp BUT i humbly ask or suggest that when the day comes along and all those millions of wanna be freeplayers queue our servers, that EPIC has found a method of preventing "lowbies" from infesting endgame terrain. Taxing needs to be addressed as i am sure it will get abused even more seeing ppl will start charging for those taxi services...

Comment

Working...
          X