X

Some ideas designed to inspire:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some ideas designed to inspire:

To kick off our shiny new forums I wanted to take a moment and share some ideas I had for content we can create together. I am sure that many of you out there are talented, creative people and I look forward to creating a wonderful and exciting world with you. I hope the ideas I present below will get your creative juices flowing and give us a great jumping off point to start producing some amazing player created creative writing and discussion!

Keep in mind when creating content it might be a good idea to denote in the subject of your content if it is an IC/RP piece of content. This will help those of us who are excited to find and participate in that form of content a lot easier.

Let the discussions begin! Bon appétit!
    • Mysteries, Conspiracies and Theories!
      • My idea here is to take a different approach than we see in most "fantasy" type games. Taking a cue from the popularity of Sci-Fi conspiracy theories, Ancient Aliens, and paranormal conspiracies we instead present many lore and zone aspects as more of a tongue in cheek conspiracy or Twilight Zone flavour
    • Commander Dossier (Player driven backstory and content)
      • My idea here is that instead of being one-of-many Tank Penny's or B.A.S.E Kyle's players could choose to give favourite Commander a name and backstory. We can't forget those Husks though either, there will be plenty of encounter stories for them too!
    • Commander's Tavern (Active Role-play and Story threads)
      • Taking a page from the long history of role playing this is a place where threads may be created as if they were living breathing conversations and interactions between Commanders in the setting of a gnarly post-apocalyptic watering hole where the Root-Beer is "sort of chilled" and the banter is witty. Players may also post role play interactions conducted while "field" as well.

Technology is best when it brings people together. - Matt Mullenweg

Hello, I’ve been playing fortnite since about a week or two after first launch. And I got to say this is the best game I have ever played. And the fortnite team is doing an excellent job with all the cool additions to the game.

One big question I have for all of you, is..... when u load into your storm shield I believe it’s on the north side that slopes down from the shield generator, there’s the big door, to what seems to go into the actual base itself. But we can’t use it for anything, have you guys ever thought about using that area for like a community/ global trading market place/ hang out Area?? Where other global players could be seen running around and dancing, trading things that can’t be dropped like pure drops of rain, lighting in a bottle or even schematics! You could even put in some vendors that require vbucks, or completion of side quests for special items??
    I think that would be beyond awesome!!
    Either way, I’ll be playing fortnite until fortnight 2 comes out!
    Lil_4_bill
    ps4

Comment

Why make a Fortnite 2? Making a sequel to an early access game that isn't finished probably isn't a very good idea. Also mmos getting sequels instead of improving the base game (looking at you destiny) while also screwing over people who sunk hours into the first game is just a no.

Comment

I don't know if anyone said we need clans and maybe put skins in for the walls floors Basically all the building stuff I think it be cool get different skins and change the Colors of your building stuff so you can be unique
        Last edited by Vtwin; 01-14-2018, 08:33 PM.

Comment

I would love to see a true survival mode mix-up in the future. They have all the assets! It would be so nice to see a third "tab" option in the main menu "SURVIVAL"! Be a nice break from pvp and hordes! <3
          The easy way to save screenshots, GIFs, and websites. Make everyone happy by sharing smarter, faster, and with your point crystal clear.

Comment

Do you guys think they will add another upgrade level to the wood,brick,metal materials and make them have 5 levels like the schematics or will they leave it at 3

Comment

Custom games for ALL consoles ........!!!!

Comment

I have a idea of the patchy parts of the story: 30 - 40 years in future. Prisoners are filling up cells and taking up what can be a house or sky scraper. So all prisoners are moved to a big prison in the ocean with a name that has to start with "V". (Its all over the place come on.) And its kind of a nice place for the ones that survive its deadly experimental wepon battle royal. Were prisoners kill each other while scientist take notes. Later zombies and yeah what ever. Then the prisoner's. Only the best of the best are put in a sqaud to save the world the end. GG

Comment

Save The World FREE???!!??!?!

Comment

I think epic games should put spectator mode in to the battle royale mode. Like for example if ur friends are in a match and there is not enough time to play one to pass time u can click on there profile and spectate them. Let me know what u think.

Comment

• ClintParis commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think you should post in the BR forum section.

• RainbowPheanix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Why not a spectator mode in pve too ? why stop here. Should be an easy thing for epic, spec mode exists (only in pvp when u dead). F.e. in League, i can spectate any friend any time. catch up on it Epic :D

Ayo kbfudkdbdb

Comment

The suggestion with survival mode took me on thinking. And connected with that thought, that it´s often sad that buildings disappear when the mission is completed and it would be nice, to build something that lasts longer, here´s my suggestion:

- PvE survival maps, let it be like, four times the size of normal maps with the same random environment generator

-Do quests at day and defend your house /base at night or, discover caves (that could be a little larger than in horde mode pls)

-Quests could be different at night, like "kill that monstruous Sweeper in that cave to get the loot" or something.

-Buildings won´t get destroyed - the party leader can save the map and give teammates permission to do so too (in case he´s not online and his bois wanna play) People who enjoy building will be grateful with the opportunity to build something outside their homebases, that lasts longer than a mission.

-=Oh! here´s an idea that might fit you well epic :D how about making survival maps don´t last forever?=-

- Players will have to achieve goals and complete missions to make the map last longer (let´s say standart time 1 week) the more you play and build, the longer the map lasts, until and enboss appears ( f.e. a huge Breaker with 10.000 hp, you don´t even have to create a new monster! but - would be nice :D) if you defeat the endboss, the map can be continued to play on ( with repeating dailys like "defend your village (i suppose, people will build villages and small towns with nice traps on the outside) this has the perk, that unused maps delete themselves after a while. Jeah, i only have your server space in mind :p Make it hard to "master" a survival map! It should feel like an achievement.

-
                      If you cut out the weapons and shematics for this mode, you could use rare materials and found-in-the -world-shematics to callenge the players getting the equipment to defeat the enderdrake .. errm, endboss!

- Harvesting the material in this mode should be reduced, so the players dont fill the map with skyscrapers in 1 day. To be realistic, 2 wood would make a tree, a little rock 1 stone and big rocks 1-2 more. would feel more like survival, and if you finished your house, you´re even prouder. Y´know? just slowing down a bit. The build speed of BR and survival don´t hug so much. Maybe trees should regrow after some days...

But why stop here.

fill the battle royale map with husks - and- bäm! survivalmap. why create another one? put some " find that console" and "collect all of Lars´ Albums" quests in and i´d be fine ^^

If you are ********* rich, hire more stuff and do that please :D
                      Last edited by RainbowPheanix; 06-18-2018, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Adding Survival mode will be a good thing to go with.

Comment

Working...
                        X