Yay to the Propane + Traps changes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay to the Propane + Traps changes.

Finally a change that was not noted that I am very happy with. I would like some balancing like they have tons more hp, or a 2% change to go off with hit or something.

However right now no traps setting them off is FAR FAR FAR better than basically all traps setting them off. Only ones that didn't was pushers/ice/zapper/darts. And with only those traps it was stupid to use any other trap cause boom boom and you have no traps and wasted ur money.

Don't get me wrong I do want some balance, but I am VERY happy that I can now invest in stuff without it being set off. One change I do approve of compared to the old.

Thanks for this change and if you switch it back I'll be very upset.. balance it yes.. but don't revert back basically all traps set them off.

Wall Darts should definitely set them off when being carried by huskies. Retractable floor spikes should definitely set them off when dropped on the trap and another husk activates the spikes. Other than those two, under those conditions, I don’t see why other traps should set them off.

Comment

Why should walldarts Set them of ? At First the chance for Piercing the Tank are Small also normal propan dient blow of without a firesource

Comment

• Pjthines commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m assuming those are piercing metal projectiles coming from wall darts, thus producing sparks, aka a fire source.

Maybe make it so the uncombusted tanks can be removed somehow... would be fun to move them back to the spawn area and get some fun kills that way.

Comment

• Beasty52 commented
        Editing a comment
        you can move them by hitting with pick axe or a melee

• The_Last_Paragon commented
        Editing a comment
        It would be more nice if you could instead pick up the tank and throw them instead of this pick axe golf we have to play.

They could make the dropped propane tanks act a bit like a soccer ball, we should be able to kick the propane tank. Then we could kick the dropped tank into a horde and it would be a useful tool.

Comment

Originally posted by FixItGood View Post
        They could make the dropped propane tanks act a bit like a soccer ball, we should be able to kick the propane tank. Then we could kick the dropped tank into a horde and it would be a useful tool.
        Yes. Yes. Yes.

Comment

It only took them 4 months to fix this, in a early dev vid they said the traps shouldn't set off propane's. so ty Epic Amazing work
          Pity it took this long to fix, so many friends have left, they would have stayed longer prehaps if was done earlier

Comment

Originally posted by FixItGood View Post
            The propane tank CAN drop. You then use your pickaxe to throw it back. Works great when the tank falls on a trap and you want to kick it back at husks. The range isn't too big though.

Comment

in real life, propane don't explode if u shoot them. That **** just happens in the movies

Comment

Also In real life, if you kicked a propane tank it would hurt. ...

Comment

Working...
                X