X

The developers are actually alive!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• The developers are actually alive!!!!!

After post upon post on twitter, reddit and associated platforms we finally get something as to what they are working on.

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/e...save-the-world

It's great to hear something from them besides br but I only wish this post was divided up into several posts of the last few months. As we don't hear anything just seems like we are the forgotten one ls

To summarise
    1. They are making ways for us to get loot by directly buying an item to buy pass the loot ring. Also heroes will be rarity upgradeable so that any hero can be made legendary.

2. More drops of rain ect from missions

3. Quests will have more map help to speed up game time.

4. Mini boss enemies to be introduced.

5. Survival is coming back at the end of Halloween with a lot of feed back implemented (skip day time ect)

6. Inventory access from anywhere not just in game.

You have been giving us feedback and we’ve been listening, here are a few things on our immediate plan of action!

I'm pretty sure we've all seen this thread and you making this thread was essentially pointless.

Comment

Not really, I typically scroll past all the stickies because I expect them to never be updated. I would have missed the announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by ClintParis View Post
        I'm pretty sure we've all seen this thread and you making this thread was essentially pointless.
        1- I havent seen it, so it news to me.

2- Acting like such a loser is uncalled for, you are acting like you were raised by animals. Have your mother teach you some manners, im sure she would love to teach you a thing or two.

3- Sounds like you are just bitter with yourself and your own life, so you lash out at others for no reason. Your mother did a terrible job so far raising you as a decent human.

Comment

Originally posted by Hop499 View Post

2- Acting like such a loser is uncalled for, you are acting like you were raised by animals. Have your mother teach you some manners, im sure she would love to teach you a thing or two.

3- Sounds like you are just bitter with yourself and your own life, so you lash out at others for no reason. Your mother did a terrible job so far raising you as a decent human.
          ... Dude, you behaved much worse than him for god's sake! He only said a few words and you are almost crucifying him with list and everything. I dislike his behavior as much as the next person, but what you did here is very immature AND uncalled for.

Comment

• ClintParis commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol he's just mad his family don't love him

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we won't see them again in awhile. We are heading into the hoilday season.

Comment

Great to read about so many updates and changes to Survival Mode. Should be an interesting Christmas.

Comment

No, the developers are not alive, in case you haven't noticed but they've responded to pretty much no one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hop499 View Post

Acting like a loser? Lol ok. I was raised by 2 humans thank you very much so yeah, 2 animals sounds about right. I have good manners thank you. My life is awesome! Currently working in a company where one of my fellow colleague makes between £500-1200 a Day (yep) so I'm set to get a nice super car in the next 5 years. Oh I'm so bitter with my life oh yeahhh. My mum raise me right and I raised myself right too. The fact you're going after my mother so much makes me believe your own family don't love you enough for you to be able to say she raised you right so you attack other people's mothers. Lol begone you greasy ****

Comment

Originally posted by ClintParis View Post

Thanks for summarizing!

What do you think about the new changes?

Comment

• ClintParis commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I can't complain, I like the changes and am looking forward to future changes!
                Working...
                X