X

Support emails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support emails

How long does it take to reply to support emails, it has been over 5 days now and still no reply on my email.
    Trying to be positive thinking you guys are really busy but it’s starting to really annoy support isn’t there

dont wait for an answer. i send in an email 1 or 2 weeks ago and didn't get a word back until now.
    maybe they dont even read those... or they just dont care about individual fates.

Comment

Average for me was about a week. One took 2 weeks.

The waiting isn't the problem though. It feels like they don't take the time to read at all. Indication to me that they have too many tickets to handle. Quality down the drain just to keep the ship from sinking. Bad place to be in.

My advice to you: Don't hold your breath.

Comment

The support is a joke.How long does it take it answer a ticket?
        Every other company is way faster then this.They should hire more people.

Comment

I guess I wait then problem is if people don’t recieve an answer then all they would do is send new one increasing the issue
          i agree maybe they should get more people answering them, since the pvp side took off it’s increased the need

Comment

Hello Support,

I have edit me a new Fortnite Name, but i dont like it,i want a new name, but I do not want to wait 6 months, please help me

Best regards

Comment

• ClintParis commented
              Editing a comment
              You're in the wrong section. Stop bumping old threads.

where do I have to go ??

Comment

Could you guys add this in the game, that would make my day

Comment

My Fortnite is not giving me the option to cross platform so please could you help me on this

Comment

Every time I play battle royale my game crash
                  please help me

Comment

Originally posted by Dragontemple50 View Post
                    Every time I play battle royale my game crash
                    please help me
                    Try the "Hardware" forum or one of the BR forums. This one belongs to Save the World. We don't talk about BR here.
                    Community Moderator
                    I do NOT work for Epic Games.

See a thread or post that violates the forum guidelines? Please flag it.

Comment

Why is their good **** explosives in sniper shootout.it doesn't make any sense and it should only be snipers not with explosives and the new thermal vision rifle which does not count as a sniper

Comment

I have been waiting since May 28th for my 'further review' ticket, I was falsely banned for fraud when I asked for a return on V bucks that were purchased on my account when it was hacked, this is absolutely ridiculous. Going on my third week now waiting.
                        Worst part is, they accepted the refund a week before my ban because it was obvious the purchase was not made in my place of residence, yet here I am.
                        Good luck to anyone waiting, this support team is extremely understaffed.

Comment

I cant even find their ****ing contact info. It says "press the 'email us' bottom on the button on the support page". where is it?

Comment

I think it is because they are busy, often they read new emails, so by the time they check the inbox there thousands of messages before yours

Comment

Working...
                            X