X

Outlander controls are so frustrating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outlander controls are so frustrating

Dude it's like they don't care about the player count for Save The World.
    the mission rewards are mediocre at best. i spend about 30 minutes per mission to get less than half of what I need to upgrade everything I need to upgrade, I'm stuck on my storm shield because things have just gotten too hectic, so I have to farm using outlanders with Long Arm Of The Law (about the only character that's actually useful other than the soldier with her rapid fire ability),
    So since they first changed it I tried to say screw it maybe this is the direction they're going in and I got used to the controls because I was wasting time not playing missions, and then they fixed it .....I guess.. but I haven't played for a few days and the first game I play which is on the wake up: 10:30am, I can't even anti material charge because I'm too busy dashing around the place!!

Why were the buttons even changed? If they were changed why can't we just simply remap them.

There needs to be some major changes to this game because I can barely play anymore. You people need to super triple buff the rewards, and actually make the time we spend WORTH IT. But as of now it feels like I'm a robot playing the same thing over and over and over with 30% improvement but 70% more and more problems it's like....what the heck are you guys thinking?? That we DIDNT need to keep playing as only the outlander and gather materials for our level 100 missions and storm defenses.

Meanwhile all the sweaty Battle Royale try-hards are twirling around dancing like balorinas ruined that mode for me, I can't even play a normal game anymore everybody is jumping around seeing who can hit each other first with a shotgun. Meanwhile shotguns can barely one shot a single husk.....
Working...
X