X

Non existent customer support! $50 + founder/stats loss and no

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non existent customer support! $50 + founder/stats loss and no

This is the WORSE customer supprt experience I've ever had to deal with. I submitted my ticket a week ago and have not got a reply from customer support. Not even that there is zero way to even check the status on my ticket or verify it was received.

I have lost $50 of in game cosmetics, all my stats and complete loss of founder status. Basically the game recognizes me as a day one noob with zero purchases because my PSN was unlinked from your site by accident and is glitched so I cant relink it.

You'l happily take our money but fail to provide support when it is needed.

Case #1400213

You should get an Auto Reply email - if you typed in the correct emall address.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Last_Paragon View Post
      You should get an Auto Reply email - if you typed in the correct emall address.
      I did... last week.

Comment

At last count they had 20 million accounts. Some of those are multiples, some hackers and some bots but either way that's still thousands of support tickets for a game still in development.

Not defending their support but they can only do so much and other people think they are just as important as you do.

Everyone wants a reply, no one wants to say. Unfortunately some have to.

Comment

3 weeks I been waiting had two automated messages Personnely I’ve given up

Comment

Originally posted by Gomly1980 View Post
            At last count they had 20 million accounts. Some of those are multiples, some hackers and some bots but either way that's still thousands of support tickets for a game still in development.

Not defending their support but they can only do so much and other people think they are just as important as you do.

Everyone wants a reply, no one wants to say. Unfortunately some have to.
            Okay cool, hire more people then. Amazon services far more requests daily that this game sees in a life time and I could have any issue resolved within the hour

Comment

Originally posted by Eli4nn View Post
              3 weeks I been waiting had two automated messages Personnely I’ve given up
              You'e kidding. Well if that the case I'm never buying an epic games product again. They legitimately have $90 of my money and refuse to answer my email to get it back

Comment

U should go on reddit and ask there for help. They dont like bad publicity on reddit but don´t care if it is in the pve section here. So make a thread on reddit and they´ll notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Pre_-cision-_ View Post

Okay cool, hire more people then. Amazon services far more requests daily that this game sees in a life time and I could have any issue resolved within the hour
                  Amazon also makes a lot more money.

Comment

I actually had someone respond to me from Customer support. Here's the story.

I played Battle Royale on Xbox one on this account once. Never touched the PC version. My friend buys a code for me to play the game with him, and I did not research first and find out that the game is platform specific, and that there is no cross platform support between the Xbox version and the PC version. I used the code, and now, cannot play with my friend because my account says "You are unable to play on this platform, please contact customer support."

So, I do. I send them an email asking if there was any way I could fix this, and this was my response:

"Hello (Insert my name here),

Thanks for contacting Epic Games Player Support.

Please be aware that the Standard Pack friend invites are platform specific. Additionally, Epic Games Player Support does not have the ability to transfer games or game data between platforms or accounts.

My apologies for the inconvenience."

So... I'm a little unhappy at my experience with Customer Support. I don't know who I can talk to so I can get this resolved, my friend wasted money and I feel like it's my fault for not knowing these things in advance. They didn't solve my problem, they just told me what it was and that they can't do anything about the product that they sold.

Comment

Working...
                    X