Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wall Weakening Lobber Husks Not Counting Anymore?

Collapse
X

Wall Weakening Lobber Husks Not Counting Anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall Weakening Lobber Husks Not Counting Anymore?

I got up to 17/30 quickly and now all of a sudden they dont count anymore for the event mission? Neither do the "Enraged Husks." Anyone else have this problem or know what I'm doing wrong?

There are a few issues with this event.

I've got enraged husks not counting, lobbers not counting, pitchers not counting and only 2 storms I can do and they are too low level for the quests. I'm PL 31 and need PL28+ storms yet the only storms are at 23.

Something has gone wrong with this event and i'll be glad when it's over.

Comment

Make sure the missions you are joining are Storm Zone missions with the proper Zombie Modifiers for the particular Vindertech Quest you are trying to complete. Keep in mind there will only be so many missions that meet all of those parameters at any given time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
        Make sure the missions you are joining are Storm Zone missions with the proper Zombie Modifiers for the particular Vindertech Quest you are trying to complete. Keep in mind there will only be so many missions that meet all of those parameters at any given time.
        I have joined the proper storm missions with the proper modifiers and had husks that probably should have counted, not count. It's not that they aren't smart enough to enter the correct missions.

I suspect that what's really going on here is that when you are in a "quickened" mission, not every pitcher that spawns will be flagged as a "quickened" pitcher. Same with the lobbers and wall weakening. This means that some you kill on that mission will count and others will not count. Also, it appears as though you have to damage the husk to get
        credit for the kills, so anything your party members are melting quickly probably isn't counting for your progress either.

Comment

Originally posted by nt82777 View Post

I have joined the proper storm missions with the proper modifiers and had husks that probably should have counted, not count. It's not that they aren't smart enough to enter the correct missions.

I suspect that what's really going on here is that when you are in a "quickened" mission, not every pitcher that spawns will be flagged as a "quickened" pitcher. Same with the lobbers and wall weakening. This means that some you kill on that mission will count and others will not count. Also, it appears as though you have to damage the husk to get
          credit for the kills, so anything your party members are melting quickly probably isn't counting for your progress either.
          May very well be. I knocked out both of those missions in just 2 tries each, and ended up joining all 4 while they were in progress via "Play With Others". Guess I just lucked out.

Comment

Be careful. I noticed a few Alert Missions, not Mutant Storms, with storm modifiers, but when I entered in one of them them and verified, there were no modifiers at all; so I went to the map again and saw the mission, and it still said it had modifiers. So I believe what happened to you might very well be that you entered in one of those Alert Missions and not an actual Mutant Storm.

Comment

What s the modifier for "Wall Weakening Lobber?" I got the enraged one complete finally.

Comment

Now I feel like a complete numpty.

I didn't bother checking the modifiers.

Comment

Originally posted by SecKceY View Post
                  What s the modifier for "Wall Weakening Lobber?" I got the enraged one complete finally.
                  "Wall Weakening" is the modifier. Look at mission selection map and rest your cursor on storm zones and it will list all modifiers applying to the mission. "Wall weakening" doesn't have to specify Lobbers... the icon looks like a wrecking ball. Your mission must have "wall weakening", be a storm mission (purple cloud) and the appropriate level if one is specified. Your kills (of Lobbers) will then count.

Comment

Working...
                  X