Fortnite Server Status 7/24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortnite Server Status 7/24

Hey Fortnite community,

We are so sorry that you can't get into the game right now. We are trying to scale up because so many players are coming into the game, and we broke it.
    We are working to fix it right now. As soon as we have an ETA we will give everyone an update.

UPDATE: We deployed an update and SERVERS ARE NOW LIVE. Other than a short que, we see no immediate issues.

Thank you so much for hanging out with us on Twitter, Reddit, Forums and all other social channels. You are the real MVPs.

We love you all. Thanks!
    Last edited by SKY-LG; 07-24-2017, 11:42 PM.

great, this again, it's frustrating, download the game yesterday, server maintenance for 5 hours, went to bed, wake up, go to work, come home server are down again.

well, just hoping you guys can work this out fast.
    Last edited by IceColdNukaCola; 07-24-2017, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• TheNamesLivid commented
      Editing a comment
      Complaining about not playing the game, yet it isnt out yet for most people.

• Grimer44 commented
      Editing a comment
      what LividRadiation said.

• KaikuruPenguin commented
      Editing a comment
      i mean i paid 150$ expecting what it told me i was going to get but i see what your point Livid

Servers must be under attack by zombies! ...I mean Husks!!!
    Last edited by Fyrefox; 07-24-2017, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Husks are already here!

Comment

Thanks for keeping us up to date. =]

Comment

• venerim commented
          Editing a comment
          Indeed epic please do ????????

Someone took the "Smash 4 Server Racks" daily a little too seriously.....
        You can play cute and stupid all you want.

Comment

• TheOtherKels commented
          Editing a comment
          I admit I got a good chuckle out of this one

• Fielderdude commented
          Editing a comment
          nice XD 10/10

• bigfatmoocow commented
          Editing a comment
          haha I almost spit my drink out

Cant really get back to playing with friends when we cant join each other half the time on Xbox.....

Comment

Thanks for the update! Time to stretch my legs :)

Comment

Originally posted by Fyrefox View Post
            servers must be under attack by zombies!
            You mean Husks ;)
            If it moves, shoot it.
            If it doesn't move, shoot it anyway just in case it does.

Comment

Starting to feel like us who pre-ordered are a bunch of husks who payed extra to take a beating during server stresstestning pre launch. Never gotten to play so few hours in a 4-day period as now :(

Update...

​​​​​​​Mainly bad luck then seeing as 4 out of 5 times I've had time to play servers been offline or I have been unable to login. Not sure where you are located, I'm in Sweden and while you are asleep during server maintanance I have my tiny timeslot to play.

No need to be rude, some of us just need to attend to kids and everyday life more than you. Anyhow, I love this awesome game and got the superduper extra limited version to support the creators with some extra $$$.
              Last edited by Unpopular; 07-26-2017, 04:53 AM.

Comment

• NJK570 commented
                Editing a comment
                Nobody told you to pay for the pre-order. This is an early access! Are you too incompetent to understand what that means?

• Scalaras commented
                Editing a comment
                didnt all versions of the game get early access? I got the cheapest one and I started playing the first day it was out.

• Tribal.Reaper commented
                Editing a comment
                not sure where you have been but I have gotten plenty of play in since early access started. pleasantly surprised at how stable the entire game has been tbh. few hiccups sure and few known issues. but try playing some other early access titles. absolute disaster.

I thought EA had potatoes for servers...

Comment

• GETCH117 commented
                Editing a comment
                Think u mean ubisoft

• LEGIONAIRRES commented
                Editing a comment
                Shots fired, lol.

As much negativity as people try to put on this is amusing, been playing since alpha, game service was great then, and to deal with two maintenance periods in a launch this size. Covering PC/PS4/XBOX release EPIC is nailing it. You guys are doing great! I look forward to swinging my hammer shortly.

EDIT: Brain stopped working when trying to edit: Kaatoz in game [PC] i'm down to play with whoever!!!! Also Flak You above all else are amazing with all the responses and just keeping up with the posts. Being in an industry myself where you have to deal with support tickets/forums/live chat/phones (hopefully you don't have to do the last two, although I do) I know the pains, and hopefully when the dust settles from this amazing game launch, you get well deserved R&R.
              Last edited by Kaatoz; 07-24-2017, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• Djtesla commented
                Editing a comment
                this guy knows what he is talking about

• RogueOne2000 commented
                Editing a comment
                totally agree

• Mr_Object commented
                Editing a comment
                You have my upvote!

thanks for the update i kept refreshing until i saw it xD And i really like the game:p

Comment

Ray is probably saying to the dev team right now "Hey!, we just built that".

Comment

• DeefenD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LOL Absolutely hillarious

• LEGIONAIRRES commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are one classy guy. :]

• AmazingSeek commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I searched for a like button for this one. NICE!

This is how it always is with a new launch of literally every game in existence. I can't think of a single launch that goes flawless.

World of Warcraft had issues after every single patch day. Whenever there was an expansion release, they would have server congestion issues galore.

I'm just surprised after all these multiplayer launch failures that they continue to happen as if they were meant to happen.

Comment

• Komir commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Its a business compromise, after launch the popularity of a game typically decreases over time. There is no reason for them to invest in hardware that will only be used for the first week after release. They want just enough to get by during the usage spike.
              Working...
              X